+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too lost to think or act...Need help!

Too lost to think or act...Need help!

Hi!Here goes another boring story of mine...
    That guy who once rejected me a couple of months ago,and which I became friends with,I thought that I already had forgoten him,but it seems that I didn't.
    We've been hangin out,I'll meet him at the café(most of times he's with his friends),and sometime later we go out and go to the games club and have some fun.Then we comeback to the café.
    Yesterday we did the same stuff,and when we got back to the café,there were some friends that were sitted right next to our table.
    I was messing with him all the time,joking with each other in a playful way,then sometimes we got serious.
    We were having some conversation about the other guy with the girlfriend,he asked me if I had seen him more times.And I told him most of the story and he said that if that guy wanted to date me,it was only to have some action.Yeah,he's a very straight forward person,which I like that.
    He told me that we get along very well.While playing with each other,he said that I only liked him as a friend,and he couldn't say the same about me.I think('m not sure) but he said that in a serious way.
    Then we got to the games machine(which has a curtain to prevent people from looking into there).
    We stood there for about an hour.He was supposed to leave at 5:15,but only left at 6:00.I kept telling him about the time,but he didn't seem to care(though I know now that his mom got pissed of with him).
    Anyway,we played a little,then he ran out of coins.We stood there chatting,I was sharing the stool with him,still playing with each other.While in the chat,I told him about a nice sms I've read somewhere,about santa and he said that I was the best present he could have for christmas.That really touched me.
    I was starting to find the situation a bit awkward.I held my harm on his shoulder,then he hugged me and kept putting his head on my shoulder.I really didn't know what to do.Then he started kissing my neck(which tickles me as HELL!),and then gave some kisses in the cheek,the when I moved my face he kissed me,then after while of some silence and playing we kissed again.
    I asked him if he hadn't have to go home and he said that he was feeling good to be there with me.
    Today I was supposed to meet him at the same bar for we to go together to the swimming pool,but there was a missunderstood.We met there,but he was with his friends so he didn't gave much attention(the ones he gave me,was to push me into the swimming pool).
    So,I looooost,so lost here and don't know what do here,or if I should do anything or just let things flow.Heck,I don't even know for sure if has changed his feelings towards me. I need some advice/guidance,please!Thanks!

It seems as if he definitely has a thing for you. How old are you guys exactly? Because from the way he acted around you in front of his friends, is just his immature way of saying that he likes you.
    [url=http://twenty-nine.org/phantasia]Phantasia Boards[/url]|[url=http://lastkissed.net/addicted]Blog[/url]|[url=http://www.livejournal.com/users/x1milliontearsx]Live Journal[/url]

That, and you have to remember the age old antage of:

Bro's before Ho's.

Dont take it personally, but guys, especially when they are young, or the relationship is young, will always pay more attention to their guy friends. Its how guys react when they want to act "cool" in front of their guy friends, and will always try to tease or not pay nearly as much attention to you when they are around their other friends.

Dont think of it as him ignoring you. Think of it this way: He has known his guy friends for much longer than you. Even though Im sure he really likes you (Its obvious that he does) he is going to be a goof with his friends.

No offense, but kids these days are so fast to make out with one another, have sex, get pregnant etc, but the last thing on any of their minds is to sit down and talk about whats really going on in their relationships. Its like gradeschool revisted: "Put a checkmark in the box: Do you like me? Yes, or No."

But, talking to him is what you need to do. If you really like this guy, call him up, or talk to him sometime and ask him if he is interested in dating. You will feel a lot better once the communication is in place, and he will respect you for being honest about your feelings. Even if he tells you No, that he isnt interested, isnt that better than being unsure?

Well,he's 16 and I'm 18(I have this thing for younger guys).
    Although 16,he is more mature than most of the guys I know at his age.
    Once, when we talked about dates and stuff like that,he said that he wanted to date with a sufficient mature girl,and have a serious relationship.To me,that means much,it means that is not a guy to play around with girls and just have some fun with them(which most of the guys I know at his age are like that),revealing that he has at least some maturity level.Neverthless,he still is immature,doing that stuff guys at his age do.
    But hell,I'm a little immature for my age too!

Yeah, what Cybog said. You need to talk to him. You need to clear the air. It's better to know than to not know.

Today I sent him a sms asking him how was it on the pool and he said tha it was ok.And when he also said that what happened was a mistake and that he doesn't like me,he doesn't know if I like him.And that he doesn't want me to suffer.How's this possible?

Please give me some advice,say something,please.