+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just finished a 3 year relationship, in pieces :(

Just finished a 3 year relationship, in pieces :(

Ow do!
    It's my first post and I'm kinda looking for impartial advice as friends and family aren't helping

I've just finished a 3 year relationship and now I'm super mixed up cos I miss her so so much It's making me cry typing this.

I'm 33, been married before and have a daughter from the marriage who I see weekly.

for the last couple of months of the relationship I've just come out of I'd convinced myself things were'nt right and it wasn't for me. I go clubbing regular and would always check out other girls and I can be very flirtacious. I think with feeling things were'nt right in the relationship the grass looked greener elswhere so I cinvinced myself I didn't love her.

Now I'm without her i can't stop thinking about her friends take me out and try to get me laid, but I just aint interested, family tell me to move on and have fun but I cant cos I'm so sad. I'm realising now how much we did together and how little effort I put in ( I was always grumpy) and think if i'd tried harder (as much as her) it'd woulda been amazing. we had awsome sex (when I didn't have my head up mr ars being grumpy) she would do anything for me, supported me without question and i was just a dick that didn't see a future.

Now all I think bout is how we coulda had a future. I'm just super mixed up and this whole post seems pointless. I'm just so frickin sad and lost without her

So, are your family and friends telling you things like "You've made your bed, now lie in it"?
    Spammer Spanker

I you really love her, do your best to come back with her... if she loves you as you do, she will give you another chance.