+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Idealism

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Idealism

I miss it.

Maybe this is why people look to religion to find inspiration and purpose.

Not that I don't enjoy playing videogames and all, but I wish I could find not only purpose in what I do, (or something I could be doing), but finding people to share that with.

Yeah, I work for money, which turns a profit for my employer. Yeah, I've helped build several buildings that improve the infrastructure. All valuable from societies' perspective.

But the atmosphere you can sometimes find in the volunteer world, that kind of enthusiasm is virtually non-existent.

I feel spoiled by AmeriCorps. I'd hate to think I'll never top those 10 months of my life.

LOL... it's a relief to know idealism is appreciated at times. According to my Kiersey profile, it's what gets me into trouble in relationships all of the time.

As time goes on we sometimes bury our habits into a repeating cycle that used to give us womens attention and respect from our fellow guys. As people mature it's easy to be caught in the past and not have what it takes to catch the girls eyes anymore. Getting your game back and becoming the alpha male is a concept that is closer and easier than ever. Basically, the definition is in the name. An alpha male is that guy who leads the other guys in your group. He's the one who decides what is cool and what is not. He's the one who doesn't even need to lift a finger to catch the attention of every female in the room. Now before you get the mental image of a strong, handsome, funny and well dressed movie star in your head, remember, anyone can be the alpha male. If you don't look like Brad Pitt don't sweat it! Seriously, ANYONE can do this. The most helpful thing in becoming an alpha male is advice. Knowledge and steps to success are astronomically more important than having a six pack.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fras, I think you should seriously consider going back to school in a few years. Mbe not right away, but once you have some experience please think about something like Electrical Engineering. I'm quite serious about this.

Your options will open up a lot more. Plus, if you choose you can get involved in projects like this one:

[url]http://www.ewb.ca/en/index.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rhking1 View Post
    As time goes on we sometimes bury our habits into a repeating cycle that used to give us womens attention and respect from our fellow guys. As people mature it's easy to be caught in the past and not have what it takes to catch the girls eyes anymore. Getting your game back and becoming the alpha male is a concept that is closer and easier than ever. Basically, the definition is in the name. An alpha male is that guy who leads the other guys in your group. He's the one who decides what is cool and what is not. He's the one who doesn't even need to lift a finger to catch the attention of every female in the room. Now before you get the mental image of a strong, handsome, funny and well dressed movie star in your head, remember, anyone can be the alpha male. If you don't look like Brad Pitt don't sweat it! Seriously, ANYONE can do this. The most helpful thing in becoming an alpha male is advice. Knowledge and steps to success are astronomically more important than having a six pack.
    What the f*ck are you talking about?

I think I might ban you just for staining my thread with that idiotic post.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Spammer. Its the same post in almost every thread this poster hits. A way to escape the more obvious no-no about sig quotes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I already checked and banned him.

I could thank him for reviving this dead thread though.