+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mutual Break up but I want her back!

Mutual Break up but I want her back!

Ok Guys i'm pretty new here but just after some advice really.

Me and my ex broke up on Sunday night and I want her back so much its killing me.

Basically we met over myspace about 2 years ago and never really messaged eachother a whole lot just general chat. We began to speak more as we had more in common but then I found out she had a boyfriend. She split up with her boyfriend soon after we started talking and we started going out a few months after. All was going well and I felt like I had control until I did the unthinkable and cheat on her after I found out she'd been texting another boy. That is in the past and not really relevant to my problem but either way we broke up for a few months and got back together and until Sunday we felt strong and both very much in love.

Basically it started on Saturday night. It was my girlfriends and bestfriends birthday that week so we were celebrating that night. She was having a drink with her friends and vica versa and the plan was too meet up when we got there.

I seen her through the night but I never like to be one of those guys who you see following girls around a club incase she cheats on him and I trusted her.

I seen her dancing with another boy and it made me feel sick. I carried on acting like I wasn't bothered until later on I seen him buying her a drink at the bar. I asked her about it and she said it was nothing so angry I said well it didn't look like nothing. We had an arguement and ended up going home on our own. My phone broke that night but she was making effort to contact all my friends to find out where I was.

On the sunday she appologized and claimed he was just a friend. After I refused to accept it she said maybe we should just call it a day. I didn't text back to that and the morning after I recieved a text with just my name and a question mark. Like an idiot I text her on the night asking what was up etc. but kept it quiet. on Monday night I went to a club because I was feeling pretty low and my friends wanted to cheer me up. Apparently she went to that club but its completely out of the blue that she'd go and I only heard she went because she put her status on IM as having a good night on monday there. I think she maybe went to catch me out? On Tuesday morning I told her that I missed her... OWCH I really wis hI didn't because I didn't get a text till later that night saying that she loves me and i'm the only person she ever loved but since we argued so much it just wasn't working and said it would be hard for the first few months to get over eachother. I didn't know how to react to this.

I've decided to completely cut off contact with her and her friends and took up a keen interest at the gym. My plan is to get in shape, get a tan and start dressing with abit more effort so that she notices me at a festival a month from now.

From my point of view what would you recommend doing?

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1988 View Post
    what would you recommend doing?
    I would recommend you take care of your control and jealousy issues before you even consider having a relation with anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]