+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why am I still missing her?

Why am I still missing her?

I was dating a young women for about 10 months, during this time I fell deeply in love with her. I thought she was the one, but luck did not go my way and she broke it off. That has been over year ago and I still miss her so much that it pains my brain to think about it . And things don't help me to get over it, I see people that look like her on the street, have dreams, someone mentions her name etc... I am haunted by her ghost.. I did finally get the courage up to write her a letter and I am going to send it off this weekend, so maybe she might write me back or call.....Yet it is a slim chance. This has held me back from dating and going out having fun, I have felt like shit ever since the breakup..... I don't know what to do, hopefully she will contact me but if she does not, i'm not sure what the else to do.

move on. dont send the letter. I HIGHLY recommend you do NOT send that letter. you will just stir up old emotions and feelings on both sides and shit will just hit the fan.

Remember this: Things will never be the same even if she did come back to you. Once its over, its over. There is no going back. Learn to accept it and move the **** on. I did. And it only took me 5 months after a 2 year relationship. you should have been over this woman a long time ago.

Go out and have fun. Dont think about her. Dont write her. Dont talk to her. Stay away from her. Go out with friends. If you have none go make some. Eventually you will get a new g/f and things will be better.

yeah i agree - DO NOT send her that letter. you WILL regret it. its over. move on. you wont feel better until you do.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, moving on really depends on the circumstances of the breakup ... so i cant tell whether u should move on or not ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Well it was a confusing breakup.... I would like to point out that we live 2 hours away, I was just visiting family in her hometown for the year. She said that it would not work out being that far apart, and that she still had some feelings for a old bf, actually she was engaged to him before she met me. But she did not seem so sure of herself, she started crying and saying she was sorry etc.... So I don't know.... I truly was in love with her, and I feel as though she felt the same thing... I could almost read it in her eyes... But who knows

Send the letter man! It would seem you just need some
    sort of closure still and by you sending this and getting
    a rejection back or no reply might be the closure your looking
    for. Because it has been a year god knows when else you'll
    get over her.