+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls seem to bring up sex and bi sexuality a lot.

Girls seem to bring up sex and bi sexuality a lot.

So I moved to a large city recently and have been out or hung out with many women I have been introduced to by colleagues and friends.

I'm noticing a trend with ladies these days. They find any reason to bring up sex and that they have kissed a woman. Why do they do this?

I seem to remember when I was younger, high school age, the guys chasing after the girls talking about sex while the girls played dumb. When did things reverse themselves?

I have no idea. I usually try to stay from those girls. Especially if I am interested in the girl, I don't want that brought up. Bisexuality is fine and all, but I just don't want the competition. Talking about sex is fine only if has to with me. =P That is incredibly awkward when women talk about sex with other guys. Not to mention that it's completely vulgar. Women should talk to their girl friends about this, not guys. I think it means that they are a tease and I would stay away.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Because you can't listen to the radio without Katy Perry's 'I kissed a girl' playing, and you can't watch TV after 10 pm without a dozen Girls Gone Wild commercials running every hour. Sex sells, there's a lot of competition, and they're trying to seal the deal.

Likewise, I can't tell you how many times I've heard guys complain that they're the ones that always have to initiate sex, why can't the girls be more aggressive? Well, this is what happens when girls take the reins.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do they do this? Easy - they are attention whores.

I've noticed WHENEVER I talk to a woman for more than 15 minutes they will find a way to bring it up and frankly its a turn off. It says to me:
    "I want you but don't have anything in my arsenal other than sex to try to entice you. No brains, no interesting stories and I definitely don't know how to 'do it'."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So look for another girl. *shrug* Problem solved.

You're a nut magnet, Graham.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're a nut magnet, Graham.
    Seems that way doesn't it? Following my threads is like hearing tales from the "Who's Who of Crazy ass girls". I live in San Fransisco. Maybe that's what it is...

women like sex too........it's true. i have seen this.

lol. i second everything y'all had to say.

No, it's everywhere. There's plenty of girl-on-girl attention mongering going on here too.
    Spammer Spanker

Don't worry my friend, I'm a nut magnet too. =P I get all the crazies. I might have to start building a Mental Assylum for all the batties I've encountered. I can never find a normal girl. Oh nonononononononononononono. God help us!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Women seem to be like parking places downtown. The good ones are taken and the rest are handicap.

The odds are good but the goods are odd.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    The odds are good but the goods are odd.
    Nice paradox. =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast