+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some advice needed

some advice needed

Hey everyone!

So here is my situation: i was set up on a blind date 2 weeks ago monday, and we really started to hit it off. met for coffee, ending up grabbing a quick dinner too. we then got online and chatted until we both went to bed very early in the morning. then we decided to go see a movie (harry potter) at midnight, since it opened tuesday. went to her place, watched the previous harry potter movie and then went out to the theater to watch the new one at midnight. made plans to go out with her friends on wednesday and then kissed goodnight. wednesday, went out with her friends to play poker, and had a really great time. made out for about a half hour before we departed each other's company. then we met up again thursday to watch movies at her place, and ended up sleeping together. spent the night at her place, and then friday evening we went ballroom dancing. Saturday, ended up driving a far distance away to pick up one of my friends that was stranded, and she came along with. we ended up then dropping off my friends, getting pizza, and then watching a not so good movie at my place. kind of called it an early night and drove her home. sunday we met for a quick lunch, and this has been the last time i saw her.

i wasw gonna wait a few days to call her again, just because things have been going way fast, but she ended up texting me a few days later asking if i was free. i said yes, called her and arranged some plans for that evening. she then texted back later and said she was feeling not so good and cancelled the plans. i called her before i was going to leave (cuz i didnt get the text right away) and she said she had begun feeling sick. I said we should hang out sometime soon, and she said she would be gone this weekend, but maybe sometime next week

MY question is, what should i do in this situation? i think i do really like this girl, but may have ruined any possibility of a real relationship by moving so fast in the course of a week. its like someone turned the switch on quickly in the beginning, then suddenly switched it off. What would be a good next step? i would like to try and restart something with her if possible. any advice would be good to have!

Thanks!

go dude.... girls wont invite you if they're not interested..