+ Follow This Topic

Thread: As if I didn't already have enough problems. In a huge pickle, HELP!!

As if I didn't already have enough problems. In a huge pickle, HELP!!

I just got back from seeing my best friend out in IL yesterday after being there for two weeks. I fell for her and she doesn't feel the same way about me. She even gave me this whole spiel on how I'm a great guy and a sweetheart and then goes and says I should lose weight because I'm overweight.
    Also, my current girlfriend just told me she is pregnant with another guy's kid, and she slept with him BEFORE her and I got together.
    I really don't know what to do anymore. Girl "A" lives in Illinois and doesn't feel the same way about me. Girl "B" lives in Virginia and does feel that way towards me but she has some EXTREME baggage for being 17.
    I live in Colorado and have had so many problems with relationships in the past 7 months. I just don't know what to do anymore, could someone PLEASE give me some advice??!!?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

I personally don't believe that girl B is in your hands. That isn't your problem, and to make it easier, you have feelings for someone else. Too bad that someone else is superficial.

Screw them both.

That's just me.

I agree with Adelphi here. Usually I am all for the one you have feelings for and love. But that was uncalled for her telling you to lose weight. And you don't want to get involved any further with the girl that has the baby. It will just turn out to be a bad situation. That's just my take.