+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Law of Attraction questions.

Law of Attraction questions.

I have recently come about the Secret, or otherwise known as the Law of Attraction.

I have watched the movie The Secret, and am waiting for the book to arrive that I ordered.

So, my question is how exactly do I use it. What am I missing or doing wrong in this process. I would like to use it not only to make myself happier but to possibly better myself into someone that my ex would want to be with. So, basically using the LoA to get back my ex, whom I am still in love with.

I am trying to be much more positive and trying to block the negative thoughts about myself or my capabilities of being in a relationship. I think about my ex coming back to me, I visualize what it would be like for her to be in my arms and I try to feel how happy and great that it would be. I believe in the LoA and how powerful it can be. So, is it bad to be in the state of mind that (since the easiest way to make yourself believe it is already happening is to think it or say it as if it is already in motion) saying to myself "She is coming back to me". And if so, how should I go about it.

I would just like to know the correct way and the most powerful way to go about using the LoA to it's potential. I would like to know this not only to get my ex back, but for all aspects of my life. I believe the LoA can be used in any circumstance, I am just not sure of my procedure.

Thank you everyone!

I'm sorry- I have no patience for this new-agey crap.
    Spammer Spanker

Haha. Thank you anyways.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's no correct procedure. The Secret is a well-marketed program about how to become a positive thinker. Its designed to make the author rich.

Google for Behavior Change and follow the tips that you think will work for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

you should read 'social intelligence' by Daniel Goleman. it's an interesting read. he says when the eyes of a woman that a man finds attractive look directly at him his brain secretes a pleasure inducing chemical called dopamine-but not if she looks elsewhere.

he also says that a different variety of brain cells mirror neurons sense the move another person is about to make and their feelings.

he suggests in the book that people have begun to close themselves off from these because of our environment. i guess the moral to the story is keep your eyes and ears wide open and you naturally will attract because your brain is aware and open.

good luck
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

If you actually want to get better with women, you will read 'Double Your Dating" by David Deangelo. He is a 'pick up artist' and one of the best teachers in the law of attraction.

I am so glad I don't read books some-days.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Can you enlighten us what this LoA really means?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."