+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Glad she got what she needed

Glad she got what she needed

Well, she ended up going to Pparenthood and they talked to her, filled out forms, took surveys and they gave her a one month supply of the pill so she's happy about that. They told her since she was late taking it (needed it wednesday, ended up getting it Thursday) that she was at risk for one week. So tomorrow when I go to visit, we have to play it safe. Of course we'll be on the campground with people around so I doubt we'll be able to do more than kiss/touch. She's disappointed but accepting since next week, we'll be able to do anything we want.

So they doc tells her that she needs to come back for an exam when she's done bleeding if she wants another 2 months worth of pills, but the cost is $30 a month. She told me in Hungary that it's about $12 for 3 months worth!!

So she asked me to email her friend and ask that she sends her some to America in time so she won't have to pay so much.

At least for the time being, everything worked out and she's happy she has a fresh supply. She told me she's writing some poetry for me about herself, inspired by me so that was humbling to hear. I look forward to reading it. I made her 2 new dance cd's (since she doesn't own any, too expensive)of euro dance stuff we like.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

You are soooo cute!!!!

Now where are those darn pictures!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Ahh, i'll get around to it. I absolutly HATE how photographs always make me look. Usually they light destroys any definition of my face and shadows and makes it look like my face is 2-dimensional. I have very few pics i'm happy with and most of them are when I was a kid. Maybe I throw one in of me in my car. At least my car can take away the attention. lol. I'll put some in of Betty too. Wish me luck tomorrow! (That my parents don't embarass me at the camp open house, because they often do!)
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

You mean there are parents out there who DON'T embarrass their kids?!?!?!

Where can I sign up for those?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy