+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex getting close with New Beau

Ex getting close with New Beau

My ex has been with this new guy for about 3 weeks now. It doesn't really bother me to see them places together or the thought of them being together, but I passed her house the other day and his car was there. It put awful thoughts into my head. The only thing I can think of that does bother me about them being together is what if they have sex...

I don't know what to think. I really want her back, and I still love her very much. I'm not sure what I am really so afraid of, it's just awful thinking about it. And why is that the only thought of them being together that really bothers me? Im not sure if this is in the correct spot on the forum, but I needed to get that off of my chest.

if you really know each other, you would hide nothing from one another and never lie to eachother

love is the complete absence of disguise

Quote Originally Posted by nathan0726 View Post
    My ex has been with this new guy for about 3 weeks now. It doesn't really bother me to see them places together or the thought of them being together, but I passed her house the other day and his car was there. It put awful thoughts into my head. The only thing I can think of that does bother me about them being together is what if they have sex...

I don't know what to think. I really want her back, and I still love her very much. I'm not sure what I am really so afraid of, it's just awful thinking about it. And why is that the only thought of them being together that really bothers me? Im not sure if this is in the correct spot on the forum, but I needed to get that off of my chest.
    I guess this situation needs a little more information. Like, why is she your ex in the first place? If she is your ex, doesn't that mean you are "no longer together?" If so, then it should not matter whom she is with.

Just wondering.

after the breakup with my first ex, I used to imagine her being gangbanged by random dudes. It took me a while to get over that. hahaha. Needless to say, the thought of any of my ex's sleeping with a guy doesn't bother me at all now.