+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is grinding cheating?

Is grinding cheating?

Would you classify the dance move 'grinding' as a form of cheating??

Like I personally do as I think its not far from dry sex but not sure if I'm alone in saying this...was talking to my ex recently (we're friends now so its fine) and she was saying how it is just a dance though she says some guy has ejaculated while she does it and kinda hinted she might of done it while I was dating her with a friend which made me feel uncomfortable

But am I dumb in thinking this?

It's a sexual dance with intent to stimulate and tease the penis. It's an inappropriate dance to do if it is not with your bf/gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Would you classify the dance move 'grinding' as a form of cheating??

Like I personally do as I think its not far from dry sex but not sure if I'm alone in saying this...was talking to my ex recently (we're friends now so its fine) and she was saying how it is just a dance though she says some guy has ejaculated while she does it and kinda hinted she might of done it while I was dating her with a friend which made me feel uncomfortable

But am I dumb in thinking this?

It is mentally cheating. Which is the same as physical.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    It's a sexual dance with intent to stimulate and tease the penis. It's an inappropriate dance to do if it is not with your bf/gf.
    Yeah I think this is how I feel maybe not cheating but definately inappropriate...

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
    It is mentally cheating. Which is the same as physical.
    I'd say it was more physical unless the mental intention was to cheat or stimulate (which it can be)

What do you think about people who are single doing it to fellow single people??

Personally, I don't like it but people have freedom to do what they want

Yeah I think this is how I feel maybe not cheating but definately inappropriate...

I'd say it was more physical unless the mental intention was to cheat or stimulate (which it can be)

What do you think about people who are single doing it to fellow single people??

Personally, I don't like it but people have freedom to do what they want

You don't mentally cheat on someone. Freedom is not free to do anything.

Personally I don't care what you like, but in a committed relationship, you don't grind other peoples wives.

Not any women I would date long term.

Sure... I mean if they are single people its cool if that their choice of dance. Personally I wouldn't do it because it's just raunchy and slutty. But if it were my man I would grind on him all night!

Yeah, I'm getting over the ex thing, if it happened then its in the past and i don't care...I'm off to university in september/october so I can never see her again if I so choose.

I'm happy I'm no longer with her so why should I care, it still botheres me a little but its no big deal...she was a terrible girlfriend anyway

You probably feel a little jealous of what she is out there doing?
    Blah... don't show her that you care.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course it is. Would you say French kissing isn't? Grinding (with contact) is much more than a kiss.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Exactly just move on and get a girl that will grind with only you. Do you know the song 'baby grind on me, relax your mind take your time with me'..good one for it..haha

Yeah, I'm getting over the ex thing, if it happened then its in the past and i don't care...I'm off to university in september/october so I can never see her again if I so choose.

I'm happy I'm no longer with her so why should I care, it still botheres me a little but its no big deal...she was a terrible girlfriend anyway
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Of course it is. Would you say French kissing isn't? Grinding (with contact) is much more than a kiss.
    I would say grinding would be almost like having sex except with clothes on.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    absolutely, it is. Here, here! The question is not whether or not it's cheating, the question is whether or not you'll stand for your girlfriend teasing another man under the guise of "it's just a dance". If it doesn't bother you, then okay. But it'd bother me.

I'm not cool with it and would tell her once how I felt. If it continued I'd do her a favor and dump her so she can do all the grinding she wants.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned View Post
    I'm not cool with it and would tell her once how I felt. If it continued I'd do her a favor and dump her so she can do all the grinding she wants.
    Yeah, I get really upset when a girl I'm with is grinding with other guys. It's best to dump her.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Here is my question for the ladies - how do you feel when some guy is grinding against you and you can obviously feel his errection against your side, ass or crotch? A friend of mine told me that it's called something when some guy is hard while grinding but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!
    My Stories:

[url]http://roland702.wordpress.com/[/url]