+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hearts in pieces

hearts in pieces

I was with this girl a year and 8 months. At first, everything was perfect but a year and 3 months into our relationship, she moved with her mom up in philadelphia. About an hour and a half drive. So we tried the long distance. But then, we ran into problems. She had insecurity and so did I. We almost broke up twice. But When i felt it coming to an end i drove up to philly and spent a weekend with her. It was the best weekend of my life. Everything was perfect with us again. We never fought never had any problems. But soon after that, we went right back to fighting and insecurities. About once a week we would fight about insecurities. But one day, i was having one of the worst days ever and was in no mood to have that. So i told her that today wasnt the day. But it led up to another fight. Finally, i lost it and held nothing back and told her i would never do her wrong in any way shape or form always was and always will be by her side and a lot of other things. Of course cusses all over those statements. But then, she came out and said she couldnt do it any more. It was right then and there she left me. Not for time apart, but for good. I was heartbroken. I was able to talk her into just having time apart and making it work after some time and she said yes. The whole time she was sayin she still loved me and that we were going to be back together. But one day i was on the phone with her and heard some boys in the background and i asked her if she was messing with any of them. She said no but the stuff they were saying had me worried so i kept asking why they wer saying that stuff and if she was being honest. Then, she snapped on me and again we got in a fight. Then she said there was no hope for the future. And after that i spent every night crying and writing song after song. But i was finally getting over her. But today i saw that she had a new boy friend. Andnow, im right back to where i was before. Crying, being depressed, and thinkin about her constantly. Ive never delt with heartbreak like this before I thought i had true love but i guess i was wrong and it kills me. I need advice on how to deal with this and eed it fast.

I feel ya dude. Maybe, it's best that you guys broke up if you were fighting a lot. It sounds like she got interested in someone else pretty fast. I'm not really sure what to tell you. I would just say get interested in another girl fast.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

thanx man i appreciate it but its just so hard it is i dont know if i want to keep trying to get her back do like you said and move on im really not sure but i do know one thing though f i do move on i found love lost love and i dont want it back off all seriousness

Nah, find a different girl. Never a good idea to try and get exs back. I tried and failed miserably and it made me even more depressed, so I cut contact with her completely. And now I've been dating other women and trying to find the right one for me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Tear drop, long distance relationships seldom work and if your young the chances are reduced even more. If I were you I'd try to find someone whose not "geographically undesirable".

Because she lives so far from you you'll never have to see her which will help you to recover from the break up more quickly. Things are going to be ok, trust me.