+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Love My Best Friend..Advice..

I Love My Best Friend..Advice..

Alright I posted this under Female Advice, but i didn't get many replies...

But anyways...I love my best friend. I'm 20, and we dated in 7th grade for a a short time, we became the best of friends. I've always had feelings for her, but as we get closer, I fall deeper for her. I just don't know if she likes me too. She's so close to me, we hold each other, we go for walks random nights. But when I asked how she felt towards me, she replys. Best friend... Is she just scared to lose me? Or is it the truth...? I guess I'm scared to risk it..that's the problem. She know's I've always had feelings for her. She always jokes around and says "you love me, you always will" Not to long ago I told her she was stupid for beleiving all the lies her boyfriend told her.(she's no longer with him) She told me she loved me cuz I would I always tell her the truth, whether I'm calling her stupid or not, haha. I told her.."I'll always be here, and I would take care of you, always. Maybe one day you'll stop being stupid and finally be with me." And she agreed, smiled, and we walked with our arms around each other. Than other times she doesn't seem interested, usually when other people are around. I'm so confused..Please...somebody help me..

Im not 100% sure but I think you have to talk to her straight when the time is right and tell her how much you feel for her. Go out with her alone one day maybe for a walk around the park and tell her look into her eyes. If she says no or comes up with an excuse then she dont want go further than just friends. Im sure that you wont risk your friendship if you tell her that you like her but it can happen that she avoids you for some weeks. dunno every girl is different hope this helps and good luck