+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the perfect present.. need help asap..

the perfect present.. need help asap..

hey guys just need some help and advise from your side.. am 18 yrs old guy.. am into a relation wit my girl since 2 months.. we were bst of frndzz and soon we both strtd havin feelingz for each oder.. she is just 17..well its her birthday cummin up in a few days.. i have been saving to buy her a diamond ring and i think i wil b dne wit d money til the date arrives.. but the question dat worries me is am i doin too much.. will she like it ?? if not then wht can i gift her ?? i just wanna see her happy.. we are very frank and i luv her very much.. she too cares and luvs me a lot.. we both share a nice bond as in we giv each oder d required space.. i just hope u understood my problem.. please help me asap.. cause her birthday is cummin up in 6 days.. (girls answers would b appriciated) thnkz in advance..

if I were recieving a diamond ring for my birthday by my boyfriend I would be sooo grateful!
    That sounds like a really nice way to go, but also it's only been two months diamond ring might be tooo much so maybe a really pretty necklace from Jared's or Kay Jewelers.
    Necklaces are always nice to give to a girlfriend, a kind of way of saying "your mine" or in her words "I belong to my boyfriend"
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

i agree but the problem is.. if i give her a necklace, it might come into d notice of her parents.. ring is a small thing which may go unnoticed.. and a ring could b worn all day but a necklace can't.. and above all the main reason i want to give her a ring is.. she loves diamondz and whenever she is going out at a party or with me.. she asks her sis if she could wear her diamond ring.. but she nvr gives her.. sho i just wanted her to hav one for her own..thnkz a ton for the help Mikamoo.. but would still love to here others opinion as well.. plz send in ur advise asap..

You've only been together for 2 months. Get her something small. You don't want to get her something big because that's creepy. Spend no more than $30. Save expensive jewelry for yearly anniversaries.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

raze i agree dat its just been 2 monthz.. but i kno dis girl from more then a year now.. we are bst of buddies as well.. she has always been there for me in my upz and down over the past 1 year.. thats the reason i started having feelings for her and asked her out.. money is not the issue my main problem is would it be rite to giv her a diamond ring.. i just want to show her dat i love her a lot and i seriously care for her..

R U sur U wnt 2 spnd big $$$$$$$ on her aftr nly 2 mnthz??? For all U knw she'll dmp U in 6 mnthz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aslngasthringdnthuvdiztupidritingon U shldbok
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Trust me on this, don't buy something too expensive. Calm down and save it for when you've been together for let's say a year.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

well if dats the case... can u pl suggest me something ?? as in wht should i really give her ??

Buy her a stuffed animal.

gave her dat when we were just frndzz..

Buy her chocolate in a heart shaped box attached with a cute note or get nice flowers.