+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been wondering about orgasms....

I've been wondering about orgasms....

I've had sex with my boyfriend a few times now, and he's been trying to make it really really great by trying to make me climax.
    Now I think he's doing a really great job, but I don't know if I'm having an orgasm, I've looked at the definition and it doesn't tell me much.
    How am I suppose to know when I'm having an orgasm (climax)?
    Someone explain it to me a little more in depth please. lol
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you aren't sure, you haven't had one. When you have one, you WILL know it. In the meantime, you are probably just getting really close.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also, you might want to try oral first.

Seems vaginal orgasms without any clitoral stimulation are generally harder to come by, (no put intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Also, you might want to try oral first.

Seems vaginal orgasms without any clitoral stimulation are generally harder to come by, (no put intended).
    I mean he has gave me oral but idk if i've had an orgasm...
    I think I have but im not sure
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

i believe more than 50% of women have difficulty of reaching orgasme. You probably didn't have one if you wonder about it.

Don't wait as long as I did. Try stimulating yourself (although it is supposed to be more successful it does not always work), try stimulating yourself while doing things with your boyfriend, like riding him, or try getting a vibrator.

I am not well-read in the area, but think that females are often having difficulty in letting go. Just letting go.

For some, I think that intimacy is important. Feeling very close to the other person. Feeling he is there for you - in your daily life, as a friend, lover, and ....

I hope you will play with different things and just see what you body is about. And when you get there, I am sure you will know....and have lots of fun

Don't wait
    Last edited by dimwit; 05-08-09 at 05:18 AM.

lol Thanks!
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd say get yourself off by yourself first before having to worry about if he's enjoying himself or feeling too self conscious about himself.

I'd say get yourself off by yourself first before having to worry about if he's enjoying himself or feeling too self conscious about himself.
    will he wait? or would he rather be part of the game? I would definitely include my boyfriend.

If it had been any other 'problem' in a relationship, both parties are supposed to work it out together. Why is sex different? I am sure, that he will survive.

When it comes to sex. Mistakes, problems, and the likes actually can be interesting ways of getting to know each other better or find ways of enjoying each other in ways...that you would not have found otherwise. I have learned some of the most interesting things this way.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dimwit View Post
    will he wait? or would he rather be part of the game? I would definitely include my boyfriend.

If it had been any other 'problem' in a relationship, both parties are supposed to work it out together. Why is sex different? I am sure, that he will survive.

When it comes to sex. Mistakes, problems, and the likes actually can be interesting ways of getting to know each other better or find ways of enjoying each other in ways...that you would not have found otherwise. I have learned some of the most interesting things this way.
    I would definitely not include the boyfriend.

She should figure it out herself first. How can she guide him if she doesn't know where she's going, either? Another person will only add pressure and anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by dimwit View Post

lol idk if he will wait or be part of the game, i'd rather him be apart of the game lol. It's not that big of a problem I don't think, but maybe one time when we have sex next I will. lol.
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

I would definitely not include the boyfriend.

She should figure it out herself first. How can she guide him if she doesn't know where she's going, either? Another person will only add pressure and anxiety.
    It's not really pressure or anxiety in the first place I'm really just curious, when I will have it, and how it will happen and etc. ya kno?
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MikaMoo View Post
    It's not really pressure or anxiety in the first place I'm really just curious, when I will have it, and how it will happen and etc. ya kno?
    But that is probably because he's been able to provide enough from the emotional side of things. I suspect you have few complaints in that department?

From a guy's perspective, he may think he's doing something wrong, or feel as though it is his goal to get you to orgasm. Keyword: GOAL. Men are very goal oriented. They want to succeed, they want to be the hero.

I'm honestly not so worried about you as I am him. It sounds like a newer relationship (sexually at least), and he may be chasing your orgasm harder than you. This can be detrimental once he begins to get frustrated. It may not be today, a week, or even a few months from now. But if you still haven't managed to orgasm, he'll begin to get frustrated, even if he doesn't show it. It will only add unnecessary stress to your relationship. Sex shouldn't be a chore like that.

That's why I suggest you try masturbating on your own time. Nobody knows whats pleasurable for you, more than you do.

I'm not saying stop sex until you figure it out, but just do it on the side.

But that is probably because he's been able to provide enough from the emotional side of things. I suspect you have few complaints in that department?

From a guy's perspective, he may think he's doing something wrong, or feel as though it is his goal to get you to orgasm. Keyword: GOAL. Men are very goal oriented. They want to succeed, they want to be the hero.

I'm honestly not so worried about you as I am him. It sounds like a newer relationship (sexually at least), and he may be chasing your orgasm harder than you. This can be detrimental once he begins to get frustrated. It may not be today, a week, or even a few months from now. But if you still haven't managed to orgasm, he'll begin to get frustrated, even if he doesn't show it. It will only add unnecessary stress to your relationship. Sex shouldn't be a chore like that.

That's why I suggest you try masturbating on your own time. Nobody knows whats pleasurable for you, more than you do.

I'm not saying stop sex until you figure it out, but just do it on the side.
    I really don't have any complaints, lol everything is really great that I get from him. & I think if it bothered him he would ask it's not that big of a deal to either of us, but I know he would love it and i probably would too. I don't masturbate often so i don't think I'm very good at it. If it got to the point where he was bothered i'm sure he would tell me and talk to me about it, we're very open in our relationship.
    thankyou though
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

It sounds like you guy has no idea what hes doing.

Are you one of those people who have been conditioned into thinking that it's bad, evil, dirty, etc.. to touch yourself? If not, do what Frasbee suggests, MASTURBATE. Play with yourself, explore yourself, touch yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast