+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Secrets They Keep !!

The Secrets They Keep !!

Netgroup Email Surveillance NES :: Email Password Recovery Services

We are a team of experienced computer professionals from US, France, Italy, Germany and with the most advanced technology! We are specialized in hacking/cracking/recovering web email passwords of world famous email services Yahoo!, Hotmail, Lycos, Gmail etc. (this list is incomplete as there are many more)

We will find your target person's password (Friends, wife's, husbands, kids, boss's etc etc) within 2 days, depending upon the password. We charge a flat fee of US$ 250 for finding out one password a. You don't need to pay anything in advance.

You need to pay only after getting necessary proofs and if you are satisfied with that proof. we will send one below choices as proof. (select the proof you like to receive)
    1.Screenshot of the Inbox.
    2.Two letters from the Inbox.
    3. A mail to your email id from the target's email id.
    4. Any other proof (you can tell your own ideas, we will think over it as we have many clients and we can not give much time to one client)

Some of the important details are:-
    1- They get the original password the victim is using.
    2- After getting the password, they provide you with solid proofs.
    3- Payment is made ONLY AFTER you are convinced with the proofs they send you.
    4- You are required to pay through various methods , including westernunion , moneygram , paypal , e-gold, moneybookers etc.
    5- With enhanced support , solid background and professional lookout , it is by far the best solution to your hacking needs.
    6- For more details, just mail us at

n e t g r o u p . s u r v e i l l a n c e a t g m a i l .c o m

The entire process is completely safe, secure, confidential...and fast. You must get the password within hrs after requesting through

n e t g r o u p . s u r v e i l l a n c e a t g m a i l. c o m

P.S: We never ask for any advance payment.
    Its you who will decide what proofs to show.
    Our Service helps in quickly getting "Iron-Clad" Proofs of an Affair

Netgroup Email Surveillance (NES) .
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    HACK-EMAIL-ACCOUNT HACK-EMAIL-PASSWORD HACK-HIS-EMAIL HACK-HER-EMAIL HACK-YAHOO-ACCOUNT HACK-GMAIL-ACCOUNT HACK-HOTMAIL-ACCOUNT

HACK-AOL-ACCOUNT HACK-YAHOO-PASSWORD HACK-GMAIL-PASSWORD HACK-HOTMAIL-PASSWORD HACK-AOL-PASSWORD HOW-TO-HACK-EMAIL HOW-TO-HACK-HOTMAIL

HOW-TO-HACK-YAHOO Hack-Email-Password Hack-Mail-Account Hacking-Hotmail-Passwords Hotmail-Password-Recovery Hotmail-Password-Stealer Fraud-Investigation

Online-Password-Hack Password-Hacking Password-Hacker Hack-Yahoo-Password Yahoo-Password-Hacker Yahoo-Password-Hack Crack-Yahoo-Password Crack-Gmail-Password

This is spam! Stop spamming!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.