+ Follow This Topic

Thread: quiet or talkative

quiet or talkative

Which one of these two kinds of girl you guys would prefer to?
    The quiet one - this typical of girl start conversation uneasily
    or the talkative one -easily socialize with people around them.

Do you guys like simple girl or girl who always plans perfectly what she clothes she wear, whether the shoes match with the clothes/not, follow the latest trend,etc etc?

Lemme know what you think

This was posted by a user on another forum:

"It actually depends on the boy itself. Opposites do attract, but not always it will work out that way.
    Quiet girls can be quiet sexy as they are mysterious. Calm girls can be sexy and so can a talkative. But talkative girls can have a reputation, which some guys might find intimidating. Personally i feel that if you like someone, then go as who you are, if he likes you then he'll like you no mater what kind of girl you are. he'll like you for you." -Ebony

Hope this helps!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by catheuphoria View Post
    Do you guys like simple girl or girl who always plans perfectly what she clothes she wear, whether the shoes match with the clothes/not, follow the latest trend,etc etc?

Lemme know what you think
    Nope. I like simple girls. That way I'm not shocked when I see her without makeout or without trendy clothes. However, they can't look like something out of a horror movie either. I am picky to an extent but I like simple.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze
    Nope. I like simple girls. That way I'm not shocked when I see her without makeout or without trendy clothes. However, they can't look like something out of a horror movie either. I am picky to an extent but I like simple.

Personally i feel that if you like someone, then go as who you are, if he likes you then he'll like you no mater what kind of girl you are. he'll like you for you."
    agree, no need to be so fussy, nothing more sexy then confidence

Simple girl, real girl. Also, more talkative girls tend to have more problems with people and in my humble opinion less talkative girls are able to committ more.
    Don't expect anything.

It depends.

a shy "beautiful" girl can be very attractive, while an average looking girl should do some effort with socializing and showing her personality to attract guys.

for clothing, it is the same a beautiful girl can wear almost whatever she likes.
    but an average looking girl should compensate that with her clothes.

The perfect thing is for sure: Beauty + Social + Nice clothes!

if anyone knows a girl that has all of this, please let me know ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    It depends.

a shy "beautiful" girl can be very attractive, while an average looking girl should do some effort with socializing and showing her personality to attract guys.

for clothing, it is the same a beautiful girl can wear almost whatever she likes.
    but an average looking girl should compensate that with her clothes.

The perfect thing is for sure: Beauty + Social + Nice clothes!

if anyone knows a girl that has all of this, please let me know ;-)
    I've dated a few girls that were like that. Problem was, they were overly religious to the point where they would only kiss after marriage. =O Not joking at all. I went to a Catholic High School. Haha.