+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Now What?! I dont wanna lose him forever!!

Now What?! I dont wanna lose him forever!!

My boyfriend and I recently broke up after 3 years. He first used the excuse that he didnt want a serious relationship right now, then later I find out that he thought I didnt treat him good. Now he is sleeping with his ex who has a boyfriend. And I asked him what he saw in her and he said she treats him good. I told him a million times that I was sorry for takin him for granted and not treating him as good as I should have. But he said that didnt change the fact. I dont want to lose him forever, I still love him more than anything. Is there a way that I could get him back?? I am so confused. I dont see how he can move on so quickly. Plus I dont know what to do because me and his dad dont exactly get along. We did up until our breakup.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey21W View Post
    Now he is sleeping with his ex who has a boyfriend.
    Shouldn't this be a warning sign that he's not that great of a guy after all?
    And "treating someone well" could mean alot of things, everything from having a cheerful attitude to performing in bed, but if you don't know what he's getting at, well, I doubt that you'd do well by trying to reel him back in and grovelling to satisfy him.

And either way, it does sound like more of an excuse for him to get out of the relationship, in which case you shouldn't take it so personal.

Yeah I knew that was just an excuse. It came out of nowhere, I had no idea he felt that way. He also said that I treated his family like crap. Which I know I never did. His dad and I were fine until we actually broke up. I am trying the best way I can to just give him space. But its really hard, I dont want to lose him.