+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont think I can do it!!!

Dont think I can do it!!!

My boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago after dating for 3 years. He said I didnt treat him or his family good. Now his family and I dont get along because they lied about somethings that I didnt say. I found out that he is sleeping with his ex. I dont understand how he can move on that quick. Im trying to give him space, but its really hard. I know that I dont want to lose him. Do rebounds ever last?? He said she treats him good, but I think its just physical. Something new for him. Im scared that because his family doesnt like me that it will influence him. And tips for getting him back would be appreciated. I try to act strong and keep my head up but this is really hard

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know this is going to sound a little harsh, but I assume you come here for the truth (as we see it)...

I don't really understand why girls can't figure out that they need to get along with their BF's family if they want to stay with him. You never had to actually LIKE those people, but if you really loved your boyfriend, you should have been able to get along. It really isn't that hard, and if it truly WAS that hard, it wouldn't have ever lasted anyway.

It sounds like he is done with you. I suggest you learn your lesson and move on.

It seems like he doesn't really care since hes already with his ex...Did you try to clear the misunderstanding with the familly?

It sounds like he doesn't care, to be honest especially he's sleeping with his ex and you guys have been together for 3 years. That's a long time.

As for the moving on so quick thing, check out my latest thread, I still have yet to figure out how someone can move on so quick.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's moved on, you should too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    He's moved on, you should too.
    agree... he might be sleeping with his ex before you guys broke up or whatever ..you dont deserve a man like him

try going out with some friends or go out with another guy, enjoy yourself...
    [URL="http://www.usatodate.com/i/?a=49"]
    Meet sexy and interesting American singles and American women
    [/URL]