+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not my style,but it happened=oral with two different people w/in a week

Not my style,but it happened=oral with two different people w/in a week

Within four days,I shared oral with two different guys who are band mates.
    For the longest time, I wanted to date "Drum" but he was not available because he was in a relationship. I became friends with Bass and we started to hang out. "Bass" travels a lot and we would not see much of each other for months at a time. However, every time we saw each other, the hugging got more intense. Another reason we didn't see much of each other is I promised his girlfriend(of 6 yrs) I would keep away until they figured out where they were. He would tell me they were open and I would feel guilty about hugging him because of her being somewhat in the picture (even though I felt me and Bass were a good match and I wanted to get to know him better). Sometimes I would forget she existed because he seemed as single as I was. Last month, I was informed Drum was single and we shared a romantic walk,a not so romantic first kiss, and informed each other of the attraction we share. Last week ,when I went to a party with Drum, he ignored me after we got there and I left with some friends as he chatted up another girl. Bass was also at the party (with his girlfriend) and upon seeing me, he embraced me and I felt sparks. Later this week i called him to ask him about something unrelated and we got around to talking about the party. I asked him if he felt the sparks and he was nice in letting me know the sparks were not intentional. We talked on the phone for a while I told him how I was over "Drum" because I realized he wasn't into me. Somehow our talk turned sexual,and before I knew it he asked me if he could come over and take a shower. We were texting and I was trying to tell him "no" in a way that would take the sexy vibe away.I thought we could talk on the phone more about out fantasies and get off that way. He called me back and told me he was on his way, I thought he was kidding until I saw the headlights in the front yard. I was standing on my front porch in the dark totally naked, so this is how it began. I asked him not to come inside because I didn't want it to lead to anything we would regret. Eventually he came in we talked for a while I was wrapped in a skirt and had no shirt on. It was dark and he took his shirt off. We went into my bedroom and he tried to go down on me, I grabbed his penis and he was very hard. I wouldn't let him go down on me, but I kissed him and enjoyed myself while I pleasured him. I grinded on him a bit, but quickly lost interest and realized I didn't want to have sex with him when he dodged my attempt to kiss him and never tried to kiss me. I kissed him all over his body instead and he held my hair as I sucked him,eventually he came. I got him a rag and that was it. I had to ask for a kiss goodnight.
    After he left I masturbated, only I was thinking of how nice our relationship could be if we only had a chance and it was that fantasy that made me ***, not the fact that he was hot or had a nice cock. I knew that I must put a stop to this before I get hurt. We broke our plans for Friday night(one's we had made earlier on the phone). So Saturday rolls around and there is a music show to go to. I alert Drums to this and he calls me later to see if I am still going. I invite him over to where I am for a drink. One thing led to the other after funny conversation, a lot of groping (on my part), and many sexual suggestions. I am on his lap and he reaches to take my breast out, I grab his penis and it feels so good to me. I have been waiting to be with this guy for a year. Everything seems right and I am not even thinking about Bass. I happily and erotically suck him enjoying it more than any cock ever. I even let him *** a little in my mouth because he tastes sweet to me.Again I have to ask for a kiss goodnight,(and we all know there is nothing romantic about that). Before bed, I tried to justify what I did by telling myself it was just a bit of fun and i shouldn't look into it much. I really enjoyed myself. However the next day, I started to feel bad about who I was and what it could do to me and Bass's friendship. I think if more time had gone by and if they didn't know each other I would feel okay about everything, but I fear they are going to talk and get an idea I am a player or a slut. I was just having fun and I was clueless as to where it would lead as much as they were, but heavens knows I don't want to get a bad reputation or cause bad vibes with all of this.
    At the beginning of the year I decided to abstain from sex until I met the right person. I guess I forgot to include oral sex and now I am feeling confused about what my actions will cause. Does anyone have any insight as to where this might be headed or what I should do? To tell or not to tell?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum&Basics View Post
    I really enjoyed myself. However the next day, I started to feel bad about who I was and what it could do to me and Bass's friendship.
    I wouldn't worry about bass OR drum. They both got what they wanted - cheap, easy blow jobs. And yes, you can pretty much guarantee they have talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drum&Basics View Post
    He called me back and told me he was on his way, I thought he was kidding until I saw the headlights in the front yard. I was standing on my front porch in the dark totally naked, so this is how it began. I asked him not to come inside because I didn't want it to lead to anything we would regret.
    I literally laughed out loud at this part.

Vashti- 1.)Forget them and know they are talking while pretending not to knowabout each other. 2) get Bass to tell me what he knows. 3)Tell Bass while assuming he doesn't know

"They got cheap easy blow jobs."
    Vashti, thanx for the brutal truth.
    Is it possible those are all they ever really wanted from me (and I fell for it)?

they might have wanted you. but then you sucked their dicks like it was nothing.

i'm sure they still like you now, but definitely not in the same way.

also, next time you might want to charge for that kind of thing. make some money on the side.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HdPle8D7-o"]YouTube - Immortal Technique- No Me Importa[/ame]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I would go with the assumption they both know, and I would be humiliated and never see either one again.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, standing on the porch naked means "YES", no matter how many times you scream "no".

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How can this not be "your style"? What you do IS your style, isn't it? Twice.

If you don't want to get a bad reputation (too late), maybe you should consider moving. To another state or country. Yikes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

... or liking another kind of music?

DB, you sound like someone with no self respect
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. This is a troll. People don't really do this kind of thing and then post it on the internet.

Do they?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

we'll have to put it in the newsletter.

Did you let them both shoot in your mouth?

Nice thread, made my day.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast