+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Triangle

Triangle

I have a good friend that I have known since grade school. We're in our mid twenties now. My said friend has been in a relationship with a woman nearing 6 years now. They live together and are practically engaged. He often throws parties on the weekends where groups of people are hanging out in various places of his place. Anyway to cut it short when his girlfriend and I drink we usually end up making out in various places of his home. It hasn't lead to actually intercourse only because I haven't allowed it because of fear of getting caught. And this is the only reason. I thought I would care about his feelings, but problem is.... I simply don't. I am apathetic to the situation aside from getting caught and having to drive home drunk or be in a confrontation.

When I and and woman in question are sober we simply utter something about being so drunk that we don't remember the night before. But I am sure we both do. I do at least. I really want to hear her sober thoughts on the matter, but I always bit my tongue when we're sober and in private. She too hasn't brought up the issue.

Now, I know what I am doing is wrong. But I don't care. I am only interested in my own self gratification and pleasure. The rush, thrill, and revelry I get from my actions are quite a turn on. More so than a woman that is available. So, please hold any immature ad-hominem to your selves

I am just seeking advice on the situation at hand. If anyone has been in my situation or vice-versa.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doesn't sound to me like you want any advice. There are plenty of logical reasons for why you shouldn't be doing what you are doing, but since you know enough to understand the term 'ad hominem', I'm sure you can think of them yourself.

What else would you like us to tell you?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh