+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To cure my sleepless nights and dreadful days just to get over him.

To cure my sleepless nights and dreadful days just to get over him.

It's been a grand total of one and a half years since we last broken up.

He was the first true love of my life, the first guy I've ever slipped my fingers so comfortably into his hands. The first guy I've ever brought home to meet the folks and the first guy I've kissed.
    The time spent together brought light into my mundane life and I became the happiest girl ever. We were both relatively family oriented people and we enjoyed the company of each other's families, an occasional movie and a stroll in the evening parks coupled with tonnes of cuddling up to each other.

He was a reserved guy whose problems are never told or revealed to me. Someone dependable and reliable among his siblings. Someone whom wasn't in the limelight but is always the sensible one.

Things didn't work out after a couple of months between us. Until today I don't have a single clue why he left me.

Though there have been one or two guys who came into my life after the incident, it didn't last. For I knew my heart still yearns for him,I didn't attempt or tried or begged him for a second chance for I knew it would be out of sympathy that he would give it another go.

I seem to be dwelling on my own misery after so long, the ache.. comes like an old scar when you accidentally knock unto it.

Anyone feeling pretty much the same?

bleh write a poem.
    when i was in high school I felt that way when my first bf tried dumping me and it was out of the blue. It was his way of telling me he was into another girl and wanted to go guiltless on a trip with her to ****. Two years I dated him. Your first bf probably wanted to try another girl too. Id suggest to either talk to him and get some closure or move on. Eventually youll meet someone that will last, you just have to keep telling yourself what you hated about him.

Yes, definately. Saw this guy, knew he the one and he seemed interested but it didn't turn into anything, but I still have these feelings for him. I don't ignore them or try to move on to some oher person, cause I know it would be against what my heart wants, there is only one for me and if he happens to not agree than I guess that I'm with no one and from this is where I become strong, because since I don't give I take it as a lesson. I will be patient and learn to improve myself on many different ways, so maybe love will return in time. That is probably more than what some would do, but for me there is no other way. In the meantime, I want to help others and help the world too be better in whatever way I can find, even if it's only small things.