+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost between two Lovers

Lost between two Lovers

Hello, anyone who is currently experiencing or has experience what I've been currently going through, please advice.

I went out with my previous girlfriend for about 2 years and we broke up mutually and I went off my separate way, and 1 year after that I found my current girlfriend and we've been going out for 2 years now. My current girl is as pretty as my previous girlfriend, she'd make a great wife, a great mother, but however I still think about my EX, and my EX was great in bed, she was very sensual and sexy - god bless my girlfriend tries, but I'm she still doesn't quite measure up. To make it matters worse, I found out few months into my relationship, that both of my girlfriends are closely related. My current girlfriend she was highly jealous side, and if she knows that I've gone out with one of her members in her family ( 1st cousin), she will definitely break up with me. She's a very good girl, has gone through a lot of personal hardships, and I'd hate to break her heart, but at the same time, I feel so guilty not being able to share this news with her. My EX was a great girl as well, at that time I was young, and I didn't want to be in long committed relationship.

I don't know what to do, I want to tell her - but I'm scared she'll stop talking to me, if she did find out that I went out with one of her cousin.

Any advice, would be much appreciated.

Keeping ghosts in the closeth is going to damage your relation in the long run.

Be mature about it and talk to her. Sure, she may get upset, but that'll blow over if she loves you.

Just don't make a drama of it. Tell her, and if she blows, walk away and go sleep over with some friends, till she calmed down and contacted you (waiting is the hardest part).

Those are my 2 cents of advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]