So I met a young lady about 3 days ago. We hit it off really well. Last night we went out for a casual date to a very lively area of town with live music.

Everything went great. She was very into me. I took her to dinner and payed and she really seemed touched. After dinner I asked her if she was in a hurry to get home she kinda didn't answer either way. So we wondered about trying to think what to do next and chatting. We decided to go mini golfing but we walked in as the place closed. I noticed that after dinner, during the wondering, she began to "pull back". Maybe because of my indecisiveness of what to do next? She pulled back a little more as we walked out of the mini-golf place and looked in on it while commenting on crap like the lighting. We parted ways without a goodnight kiss. Got home to a facebook message saying she had had a good time. Great...

Called her today briefly, she was wondering about a mall on her break, I said she should come up to me next time (30miles between us) and she kinda apathetically said sure and then ended the call.

Why do girls loose interest so fast and easily? I can't say I hit every mark perfectly but godamn...