+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Astonishing Girl Craziness

Astonishing Girl Craziness

So I have a thread on the Love advice page, titled "i got my girl friend back" the whole back story is there.

Quick version, dated for a little over a year, broke up for a little more than a month, got back together, week and a half go by and bam! Went from excited to see me on the phone to kicking me out of the house as soon as i got there about an hour later.

And here is the end of the story. I spoke to her since that day... She is playing mega head games... tells me she loves me enough to marry me.. but she can't at this time in her life. That when she is with me she can't be her self. She ties her whole life up in me. And right now she can't handle it. Then tells me that she has a crush on someone else. (the guy she has a crush on has never even had a relationship, and she said to me that there is no way she would do that, because she needs to be alone and she would only end up screwing him up because he is too innocent and weak, not a bad looking guy just a 22 year old nerd) Also that if she was going to have a relationship with anyone it would be with me, but she can't have that serious of a thing now. And i say sarcastically oh that makes a lot of since ya say you love me but have a crush on someone else. Then she tells me the romantic feelings are not there like they used to be and she actually doesn't love me anymore. While she is crying. Then tells me i should go.. so i walk. Ya know crap from all sides and all different angles. I personally can't figure out what the deal is. My instinct tells me all it really amounts to is that she has been quite fake a lot when it comes to her feelings for me, and the new guy has caught her eye. Or she has some mental issue and/or i ridiculously insecure and that causes her to flip her mind all over the place and is never quite sure of her decisions. Tossed her a call after i left told her i thought she was full of crap, glad to be done with it and good luck. She told me to not speak to her again, I told her to do the same. And there ya go.

I'm pretty sure even if I wanted to try to get her back again its not even really possible. I feel as if there has got to be more stable women out there. I'm about 99% I don't want it anymore and its all good. The 1% just nerks me a little. But time to wash my hands completely get rid of that 1% I didn't have a few weeks ago.

Anyone have insight or opinion on the way she reacted? Do you agree with my assessment or have a different one? I'm sure of how I'm going to handle this. I'm just curious how others would think of it.

You know, there's probably just some tiny symbol she wants you to pick up. That's how chicks operate man, itll be the same for the more stable ones too.
    I put advertisements in my signature.