+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am 22 years old...

I am 22 years old...

I always think that a girl gets hurt more than a boy after a breakup.

A counselor friend told be that it was because I did not know how to take care of myself during a breakup. She cited from a book Seduction For Love (by Naitian Wang, Ph.D.) and made me believe it.

But how can I take care of myself? when I am in love, I am in love. when I am in love, I am a fool.

Is there any decent gentleman in the world? Any gentleman who knows how to take care of his girl who is in love with him?

Is there true love in the world? Why do we have to learn about "seduction for love"?

I am 22 years old. Maybe I need to learn about... well, everything: men, love, romance, relationship...

But I am so tired.

Yes there are true good guys around just few and far between.

I feel Im one of the good guys. I however dont mind hearing what other guys say about girls because there is nothing I can do. I dont like it when guys brag about how many girls they've gotten etc etc. Some guys think of it as a contest to see how many girls like them. Its best to become friends with a guy and many times the shy guys are the nicest ones that would never hurt you. Then again no one is the same .

Don't give up I assure you there are nice guys your age. Im 21 and Im sure Im not the only guy like me
    Last edited by Reign; 27-07-04 at 02:58 AM.

Good guys finish last.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Good guys finish last.
    Thats only because some girls look for bad guys a lot of times.

Not to sounds harsh but when girls go looking for bad guys they get what they deserve.

And ya good guys do finish last...I know that

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well... it's not so much that more females get hurt after the break it, it just mainly depends on how people respond to it. before i was with a girl that i deeply cared for and she went right back to her ex. i was a hard time in my life and i was really saddened by all the bullshit that i was lead to believe. however, i'm a bad boy and chased a girl that was on the verge of breaking up with her bf. well things went bad and she went back to her ex also. it's really weird though because since i had already been in the same situation, it wasn't that bad.

bottom line is that you'll learn though each experience and break up will have their ups and down. a broken heart isn't always so hard to mend. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Reign

Not to sounds harsh but when girls go looking for bad guys they get what they deserve.

Girls go looking for bad guys? I do not think so. When I fell in love with him, I thought that he was a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign

Most women do tend to got for bad boys. The thrill of being able to tame a badboy and transform him into something somewhat good is a big high for them. But 99% of most cases girls tend to give up on bad boys and go for the good guys when the reach there mid 20's. The other 1 % totally ****t up and married the bad boy and is now prob sitting at home in a council flat living of goverment benifits whilest trying to support there 5 kids.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Good guys may finish last, but we are the ones that get well rewarded at the finish line.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not all the time. i would be the turtle in the race, and actually have a twin to cheat to help me get to the finish line faster.. hey, i'm evil. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

the whole bad guy thing is attractive at times i guess, because the idea of him changing for you is a huge turn on. But I think most girls know (or i do anyways) that that isn't the way life or people work. A guy being nice is a huge attractive quality for me. Unfortunately though, as tomato is trying to say, the nice guys will often still hurt you--and you won't understand because they were such a nice guy! Just goes to show, there's no protecting yourself from being hurt.

Depressing huh?

and there is definitely such a thing as being TOO nice
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

I can understand someone being to nice if they let themselves get drug through the dirt(thats what you mean right?) in order to still be nice.

Anyway I still say there are nice guys that arnt to nice but would never hurt their girlfriend.

When I say too nice, I mean trying to hard. Girls can freak out just as easily as guys do, so if the guy does EVERYTHING for them, then the girl can feel smothered. Some girls like it though. Its not as bad when you're actually dating the guy I guess. But don't get the girl's attention that way.

As for never hurting their girlfriend--every guy is capable of hurting his girlfriend. Doesn't always happen, but no matter how nice the guy is, there's still no guarantee. The guy doesn't have to have INTENTIONS of hurting a girl in order to hurt her in the end.
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

It is allways the same thing when one in the couple breaks, the other one feels so bad.

Before breaking with someone ,who loves you with all his heart, you should wait the good time to break.

Quote Originally Posted by tomato2
    Is there any decent gentleman in the world? Any gentleman who knows how to take care of his girl who is in love with him?

Is there true love in the world?
    ummmm yes and yes... its always gonna hurt when someone breaks up with you... good guy bad guy it don't matter. The point is that if he's breaking up with you, it means he dosen't like/love u to the same extent that u like/love him. (hmmm does that make sense) Anyway I know it hurts... but would u rather he lie and keep u happy... and stay with a guy that doesn't love/like u as completely as u do him.

As for me... yeah i believe in true love... I've found it... Blows everything else u've ever known out of the water... and makes u feel like all u thought u knew on the subject of love don't count for shit, its a whole new level and u know u ain't seen nothing yet.
    "Its all just your state of mind, doubt is the real killer!"

Love doesnt exist.Everything changes too much for it to exist anymore. There is nothin left but lust. And lust is something i dont want - thus I am alone. And so is every other decent human being that isnt into the lust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast