+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do girls give their numbers to guys they're not interested in?

Why do girls give their numbers to guys they're not interested in?

Seriously, what gives?

I'm tired of getting my hopes up and getting let down every time I get a girl's phone number.

Just my most recent examples. 2 weeks ago, a girl at a bar told me she liked my jacket. I said thanks and told her she looked familiar. We both hang out at the same cafe and shop at the same supermarket. We held a good 20 minute chat and shared a drink. I got her number and left. We text chatted for a week and a half and then I asked her out. No response.

3 days ago, I went on a double date with a friend, his date and her friend. We we text chatted and I asked her out. No response.

What's the point?

Seriously, ladies? Why give your number out if you don't like the guy? Why get his hopes up like that?

maybe he lost interest in you while youre texting before?

in my case.. if someone will ask for my number and i dont like him, ill give it to him and if when he txt.. i wont reply .. i just gave it so that he wont be ashame that someone refuses to give him a numbr
    [URL="http://www.usatodate.com/i/?a=49"]
    Meet sexy and interesting American singles and American women
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by incineration View Post
    maybe he lost interest in you while youre texting before?

in my case.. if someone will ask for my number and i dont like him, ill give it to him and if when he txt.. i wont reply .. i just gave it so that he wont be ashame that someone refuses to give him a numbr
    I would rather get shot down by a girl immediately then go through the agony of waiting for her to call her text back.

Only conniving, repulsive, low self esteem, attention whore and hideous girls do things like that. Count yourself lucky that you didn't end up with those witches. Burn their effigies if it makes you release all the tension. Law of averages says that you'll get a good one soon.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

b.c they are whores all women are whores and therefore do bad things.

It is because they are jealous of men as they were not able to become men themselves and have to get pregnant, and have babies. Therefore they resent us secretly for our superiority.

STFU boredgeorge, you are on my last nerve, go **** a prostitute and maybe it'll put you in a better mood.

now as for you mr.Cyanosphere, i think getting numbers means you are doing something right, and it means you are good looking ;-). i agree with incineration, they might loose interest during texting, which is why i think you shouldn't drag things out because there is nothing like human interaction to figure out if there is actual chemistry. next time you get a number, strike while the iron is hot. either talk to the girl on the phone a few times and then ask her out, or go straight for the date from the start. texting/aiming always creates confusion and gives of wrong impressions. so like i said, don't drag it out and that way you won't be left wondering for long if she likes you or not and won't waste time. :-)