+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Insecurity or a normal thing

Insecurity or a normal thing

My wife and I have been married two years (well will be on Saturday) and have 1 child age 2 and she has one child not mine age 5 and we have hit a pretty rough spot. It all started when we were in our room and I asked to play a game on her cell phone. She told me no because we were kind of fighting at the time, and then she tried her hardest to get me out of the room by saying start the bbq'er or go check on the kids. I eventually got pretty upset so I left the room. The next few days I kept thinking to myself why wouldn't she let me see her phone and why she kept trying to rush me out of the room. These days I also looked for her phone in any visible spot to see if she was hiding something but could never find it. I then got lucky one day as I walked passed our room and saw her in our closet messing with somthing. So as she was in the shower I looked and I found it hidden between some of her folded shirts on silent mode. When she got out I asked her where her phone was because her mom might call ( to see if she would lie) and she said it was in the couch probably. I then confronted her about it and she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. Eventually after she knew I caught the lie, she told me she did it because the kids always get it if it is down low. (makes no sense why it would be hidden on silent up high) I told her I didn't buy that one so she told me it was because she talks to her aunt about stuff she doesn't want me to see.(I don't see why she didn't erase the text messages instead of being all sneaky). After that she was good for a couple days which is today. She was once again in the shower so I looked for her phone and couldn't find it. I asked her nicely if she was hiding it (During the last hiding phone fight she said why didn't I ask her if she was hiding it because she would have told me) and she got so mad. She told me she is sleeping on the couch because she feels like a little kid and that the phone is dead somewhere. (This as well is a lie because when Verizon phones die they ring once and go to voice mail but hers didn't)

That's what is happening. I am trying not to be so insecure but the story seems to messy for me to believe. She has also been kind of distant with me for a couple weeks and likes to get out of the house 5 times a week. She tells me it's because she hates our house. Any input is appreciated.

Go for a few weeks on hollidays. Tell her she can use those weeks to make up her mind about whatever is going on in her life and her relation with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]