+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you found out...

Teezy Guest

If you found out...

If you found out your girlfriend of 3 years had slept with 40 people before you, would you break up with her? This is hard situation. I love this girl but that is such an unattractive thing to me, to be so insecure to whore yourself out like that. Ugh, it's been killing me ever since I found out. It's like I imagine these 40 penises on the wall like trophies and mine is just another face in the crowd. Correct me if I'm wrong here fellas.

I sure would. Even if she were 50 years old that's too many damn encounters.
    That's trifling.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy View Post
    If you found out your girlfriend of 3 years had slept with 40 people before you, would you break up with her? This is hard situation. I love this girl but that is such an unattractive thing to me, to be so insecure to whore yourself out like that. Ugh, it's been killing me ever since I found out. It's like I imagine these 40 penises on the wall like trophies and mine is just another face in the crowd. Correct me if I'm wrong here fellas.
    when did you find out? if you love her like you say you'll probably get over it with time.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Teezy Guest
    I found out 2 years ago...still painful to think about. I feel like I haven't been IN love with her ever since. I love her, but I'm not IN love with her. Tough to explain.

if you really love her then you can accept her past..
    [URL="http://www.usatodate.com/i/?a=49"]
    Meet sexy and interesting American singles and American women
    [/URL]

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you STILL can't get over it, you either have not tired hard enough... or that's the end.

So... either tell yourself each and every time the thought even STARTS to come to you... tell yourself over and over... the past is the past, she's changed... she's mine now... I love her. Tell yourself over and over, tell yourself to shut the hell up and think about.... sport (fill in with anything of interest to you).

Or, dump her now- it's been 2 years and still kills you... that's fine, but let the damn girl on her way to find a guy who thinks that her number is just that... a number.

Everyone deserves a shot to be really happy... even your previously slutty gf; who has since obviously changed her ways...

Joe Budden: "When a girl tells you how many men she has slept with, automatically add 15"

She has probably slept with 55.....sorry to be captain bring down
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

It is a big number, but you've been with her now for 3 years. You've made a decision to stay with her 2 years ago when you found this out meaning you accepted this fact and you accepted her as is. Now you have to take responsibility for your decision and just take her as she is. She is not sleeping with any one now, so just let it go. Be happy that this is (apparently) the only major issue in your relationship. A lot of others are not as lucky as you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

How old is she?

That's past.. nothing you can do to fix her "things" now.. can ya?

Now just tell her the truth and say to win your trust.
    Are you still suspecting her of having sex with other men than you?
    Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
    - Thomas Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy View Post
    considering i'm a virgin, yes.

On the other note, since you have been with her for 3 years, you can consider yourself to be better than the 40 other dicks that have been inside her.
    Don't expect anything.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's a lot of cock. It'd play on my mind as well.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

would you? past is past! unless you dont love the person !!!

My 20 year old girlfriend never told me the number of lovers she had before me and she knows i dont want to talk about her sexual history.

Yet she did tell me she was sexually active at age 14, and jokes/comments from her or her friends pieced together the picture she was quite a slut before she met me. I guesstimate she had atleast 25 guys/girls before me and did pretty much every sexual activity possible.

VERY unsettling, since i was a virgin when met her. Sexual experience wise we seemed eachother's opposites.

I learned to cope with it and just not think about it. Of course, it hurts to hear a male friend of hers make a sly comment to another guy about "how flexible she is in bed", because that friend is also a former lover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast