+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How Should I feel about this?

How Should I feel about this?

So I was talking with my gf and she has made out with 25 guys but has had sex with 3,me being the 3rd guy

She has done all this list.

guys from work.
    guys her friends liked.
    guys she just thought were hot
    guys she used just for making out when she was bored.
    guys she just wanted attention from.
    went after guys who her friends liked just cause she didnt like the match up
    A manager from her store.
    guys she worked with cause they were hot.
    One of her brothers friends cause she and he was "drunk"
    Even randomly went back to a guys house from work and randomly had sex.so kinda a one night stand I guess.
    dating guys just cause she was bored.
    Gave head to a guy who treated her like shit but had things going for himself but he "forced" her to give him head.when in truth he didnt she just did cause she "didnt" know what to do.She did so hoping he would ask her out.

I think there is more but cant remember.

She was one of those girls who didnt get "hot" til senior year in highschool so she felt like making up for lost time was she told me but it sounded like an excuse with how she said it.It has been 3 years since highschool

What is your opinion on this?

I am her current bf but finding out some of this stuff kinda bugs me even tho I care bout her.

Did she just tell you this of her own accord, or did you ask? How long ago was the last time she was "catching up"?

You are just another "guy" who is being used. Simple.

You shouldn't care much, I guess. Unless she is saying that she won't do anymore and asking for your love.

BTW.. girls sometime say stuff like this to test...are you sure, she is telling the "truth" or just making them up?
    Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
    - Thomas Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Did she just tell you this of her own accord, or did you ask? How long ago was the last time she was "catching up"?
    The conversation just came up so how not to sure myself how it did.I believe she was "catching up" late last year.

Quote Originally Posted by PAiNLESS View Post
    You are just another "guy" who is being used. Simple.

You shouldn't care much, I guess. Unless she is saying that she won't do anymore and asking for your love.

BTW.. girls sometime say stuff like this to test...are you sure, she is telling the "truth" or just making them up?
    Well she says she likes how I treat her and the attention that I give her as well.Yeah I know she is telling me the truth.What would she be testing me for?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why the f-ck would she give you so much detail?? Idiot. Now she's f-cked things.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    why the f-ck would she give you so much detail?? Idiot. Now she's f-cked things.
    well when we talk we're pretty forward about alot of stuff and well now I wanna make sure i'm not gonna end up getting played cause I usually don't care for girls when I date then but I care bout her.

the part that is throwing me off is where she went after her friend's crushes. i personally could never trust a person like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lostinconfusion View Post
    the part that is throwing me off is where she went after her friend's crushes. i personally could never trust a person like that.
    yeah thats one of the major things that was bugging me bout her.

Quote Originally Posted by powerade View Post
    Well she says she likes how I treat her and the attention that I give her as well.Yeah I know she is telling me the truth.What would she be testing me for?
    That's what you do and I think most girls will say the same thing, but how does she treat you?

To be very honest with you, I myself, can't actually have a good relationship with a girl like her. She will end up having sex here and there without telling you.
    Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
    - Thomas Fuller

if you had to find all this out on your own, you must like her alot.. but if she told you all this she must be an honest person and decided to take her relationship more serious. if that was the casse with me, i wouldn't even BOTHER getting into a relationship like that because she might find another person more attractive and cheat on you. .. . ... dating 25 guys? wow.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by powerade View Post
    So I was talking with my gf and she has made out with 25 guys but has had sex with 3,me being the 3rd guy

She has done all this list.

guys from work.
    guys her friends liked.
    guys she just thought were hot
    guys she used just for making out when she was bored.
    guys she just wanted attention from.
    went after guys who her friends liked just cause she didnt like the match up
    A manager from her store.
    guys she worked with cause they were hot.
    One of her brothers friends cause she and he was "drunk"
    Even randomly went back to a guys house from work and randomly had sex.so kinda a one night stand I guess.
    dating guys just cause she was bored.
    Gave head to a guy who treated her like shit but had things going for himself but he "forced" her to give him head.when in truth he didnt she just did cause she "didnt" know what to do.She did so hoping he would ask her out.

I think there is more but cant remember.

I am her current bf but finding out some of this stuff kinda bugs me even tho I care bout her.
    how the HELL do you know this?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [quote=PAiNLESS;484725
    BTW.. girls sometime say stuff like this to test...are you sure, she is telling the "truth" or just making them up?[/QUOTE]

Only crazy girls do this. Normal ones, don't divulge their slutty pasts to "test" the new bf.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I don't think she volunteered this info I think he asked, she told a little, he asked some more, and she figured "oh, well he's asking- so he MUST want to know..." so she told.

You're both fools.

Let me guess... you're a sweet guy who has never kissed (or more!) a girl without true, deep feelings, in a committed relationship?

If you are props: this girl isnt' for you... she's too "slutty" (unless of course you wrap your mind around it).

If you aren't: you hypocrite.