+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

So I just don't know anymore what I'm doing wrong when it comes to women, love, attraction anything to do with that. I met this girl on this group beach retreat thing, and we hung out, we flirted, we teased each other, nothing more for several days. I played it cool, tried to have a good time, be myself all that stuff. I felt a little connection, but I didn't know. So we all go home and over the next week our whole group went out to a baseball game. I picked her up and played it cool, made her laugh, tease all that, touch/kino whatever you want to call it. So after a good time at the game, we eat and head home, so I take her home and I'm thinking I want to make a move so basically I pull over in her neighborhood, and pretty much tell her I have a crush on her, and then we make out for like 20 minutes. I felt like she wanted to make out cause when I'd pull away she'd keep coming forward. But now like a day later I'm on facebook (stupid social profiles) and I try and talk to her and she's busy, and she's telling this one dude he's attractive. I mean did i do something wrong? Does it mean nothing we made out? I'm just very frustrated cause i can never "seal the deal" and not in the sexual way, like establish a relationship. Thanks guys for listening hopefully you can help me somehow.

I suggest to start with yourself.

I'll explain: the common denominator in all this is you. It's not necessarily you doing something "wrong". I suggest looking at it from a different angle: maybe you are "falling for", "trying to date" or "do approach" the "wrong" kind of girls.

Have you ever looked at it from that perspective?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sounds like you fell for a female player :-\