+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you tell me why I love you but you don't?

Can you tell me why I love you but you don't?

Allright im gonna start this thread like this... First thing is that i cant beleive i sank this low as to register to a "love forum" (not to critisize any of u its just me") but truth is im a 19 year old kid thats really like... well I can't explain it with one word so basically, i dnt get it. Truth is I think I'm ****ed for life cuz I was born the way I am, I'm not attractive phisically and thats a nice way of putting it, academically I didn't get in Uni i hate school, I'm on anti depressants, not in good shape, had sex with only one woman in my life with my ex, ow and btw ive never dated a girl for more than two weeks so yeah... I dnt know how to write for shit and I get alot of shit from people for that. My little brother thats 2 years yunger than me got more pussy than me, and my little cuzin. Whorst is that I sacrifice so much to be nice with people, I love it when a friend shows apreciation, so basically i buy alot of drinks, put it that way. I'm not only nice with girls, im nice with everyone, kinda beleive in karma or whatever, ive helped out alot of people did alot of favours and it all seems like its all cow shit now. I made so many favours to people, ill give u an example, when i c a kid looking at candy like he wants that shit more than an addict wants crack, id buy it for him, and all i get is a smile, no worries they're kids they dnt knw how to show apreciation, cuz i know hes thankful. Other example i c an old lady trying to park their car for 15 minutes and they still taking two parking spots, i ask her if she needs help and ill park the car for her, i could of taken off with the car myself lol but nah. Nobody witnessed these actions, THINKING it would make me a better man, honestly im wondering now. I got fired from my job for helping customers too much, how can u help a customer TOO MUCH? **** it. But really is there no ****ing hope? am i doomed to stay miserable? money dnt matter to me but falling in love is, accually thats not even true, all I want is to be disired, I want to BE loved by people. I want to prove myself that I can get more than just one girl that I can choose the girl I want for me, the perfect one no hold backs. I wanna prove myself than its possible for any girl to love me, thats its possible for ANY girl to go out with ANY guy and vice versa. Freedom of choice in a way. I wanna enjoy my youth and fool around before i commit myself or fuk it whatever im not making any sense im probs still drunk. Its shamefull i got everything i want in a life, everything money can buy, but Im not happy, cuz I cant get a woman. I dnt want to think that im stuck like this it brings tears to my eyes. All I want really, is to be happy with a woman, I want to love a woman so much that ill never cheat on her and that I wont be looking at other girls. Yeah alot of people are gonna think im shallow but im just being honest, probs the most honest guy ull even know.

Read this so you start understanding your problem:

[url]http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/06/05/24/how-to-break-free-from-the-self-sabotaging-people-pleasing-habits-in-your-relationships.htm[/url]

Then, for your own benefit, go seek some professional help to deal with this (unfortunately) frequently occuring form of conditioning. Once you deal with this issue, the rest will automatically fall in place.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 23-08-09 at 05:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, you can't change the way you are born. But there are plenty of things that you can control. Being financially well off, doing the best you can to be in shape, take the effort into making friends and getting to know people better can help you find a women. I don't think being too nice is the quality that is keeping you from finding a women. But certainly, if you are a doormat, then you have to cut it out. Because if you are loose with your hard earned money, then it signifies that you don't value your possession therefore other people won't value it as well. Next time you take a girl out, don't tell her you will take her shopping and get her whatever she wants.

i know you feel finding a woman to love will make you happy, but hopefully you'll realize that first you need to be happy with yourself. Could you love someone that felt about themselves the way you feel about yourself? once you can happily stand alone, you will make an excellent partner...

No one single quality really dooms men in getting a good girlfriend. Women have it hard this way because they are more judged on looks however it is more unfair to be judged in many characteristics...or I should say harder. However stop being so nice, not that it is a bad thing with women...some prefer it but it is not all that good for you. Don't be an ass either, just be fair. I think women avoid overly nice men because they appear to be individuals who are easily walked all over by others. Just take more initiatives with women and you will notice that this is all that you were missing.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."