+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do beautiful women get approached a lot? And how do you get back at a rude girl?

Do beautiful women get approached a lot? And how do you get back at a rude girl?

So do really beautiful girls actually get approached a lot? Because I've heard 2 conflicting theories.

One is that really beautiful girls get approached all the time by tonnes of guys, so a guy needs to talk a really smooth, solid game to win her over.

The other is that really beautiful girls actually rarely get approached, because most men are too shy and afraid to talk to her, and that "hi" and a few simple questions will work.

Second question; What's the best way to get back at a girl who's unresponsive, hostile or just plain rude when you approach her?

I was at the bar yesterday. This didn't happen to me, but someone else. These 2 girls were sitting by themselves. One guy came up and complimented one of them on their dress. She just told him to "get out of my face." He just said "Wow, are you serious?" And she started haranguing and insulting him, calling him a "loser" and a "wannabe-pickup artist" and to "go jerk off tonight" and so forth as he just turned around and walked away.

Funny thing that happened later though, that same girl was crying with her friend asking "Why didn't any call me on my birthday today?" The same guy was walking out and within earshot and said "I think I might now why. Want me to start at the top of the list or the bottom of the list?"

Granted I've never met a girl that horrible from the start, but I have met a rare few girls who were just rude and hostile when I tried to talk to them.

And I don't understand why, because it's not like I was trying to "holler" at them or anything. I'm not one of those guys who just grabs girls from behind at clubs and such or starts screaming and slurring in their ear.

Eitherway, whenever I encounter a rude girl, I'm tired of walking away embarrassed and ashamed, leaving her feel superior.

What's the best way to quickly take a bitch down a peg or two?

First question: Theory two is the right one. Girls who have a lot of physical beauty DO get "hit on" a lot for sure, and most have learned from bitter experience not to fall for a smooth talking guy with a good game. The occasional guy who shows interest in her as a person instead of a great life support system for a vagina will stand out ... especially if he doesn't come across as a smooth pretender. Most women are attracted to what I call "quiet confidence." Quiet confidence is a form of self-assurance where a guy doesn't need to impress a girl with cockiness or "good game" and instead impresses her just by being himself. A guy with quiet confidence will approach a plain girl the same as he approaches a beautiful one ... by being friendly and interested in getting to know her.

So go with the simple "hi" and listen to her ... be sure to look her in the eye, and lay off the comments on her looks ... which brings me to your second question ... .

If rejected by a rude girl, the best thing to do is turn away with a comment like "thanks for not being interested, you saved me a LOT of future aggravation!".

In your example, the guy's comment was a pick up line. "But wait, how is a compliment a pick up line?" you ask ... Any initial comment to a very attractive girl that focuses on her appearance will set off her "player" or "loser" radar, especially in a bar. The guy would have done much better with a simple "Hi, I'm Max.

As for her extreme reaction ... she was already upset at having her birthday ignored, so the last thing she needed that night was a meaningless conversation with a guy who wouldn't have even noticed her nice dress except for her nice breasts. That's what she was reacting to.

Carl.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
    So do really beautiful girls actually get approached a lot? Because I've heard 2 conflicting theories.

One is that really beautiful girls get approached all the time by tonnes of guys, so a guy needs to talk a really smooth, solid game to win her over.

The other is that really beautiful girls actually rarely get approached, because most men are too shy and afraid to talk to her, and that "hi" and a few simple questions will work.
    Both is true to a degree. Some men are intimidated (though they won't say "intimidated" if you ask them) by beautiful women, but at that same token yes, of course the get approached a lot, it's just not as much as one might expect.

Second question; What's the best way to get back at a girl who's unresponsive, hostile or just plain rude when you approach her?
    Well I'm not one to be a complete cow, like the girl below... but I would think that a "wow, are you serious?" *turn around and walk away shaking his head* would be enough.

I was at the bar yesterday. This didn't happen to me, but someone else. These 2 girls were sitting by themselves. One guy came up and complimented one of them on their dress. She just told him to "get out of my face." He just said "Wow, are you serious?" And she started haranguing and insulting him, calling him a "loser" and a "wannabe-pickup artist" and to "go jerk off tonight" and so forth as he just turned around and walked away.

Funny thing that happened later though, that same girl was crying with her friend asking "Why didn't any call me on my birthday today?" The same guy was walking out and within earshot and said "I think I might now why. Want me to start at the top of the list or the bottom of the list?"
    See now, I would hope that most girls aren't cows like this... but rude you will enounter often enough. Though I wouldn't rule out that you buddy came off a tad strong, or perhaps a little creepy. Maybe next time a "hey, how's your night going so far?" then a dress comment. Though that specific girl would probably still be a cow... be a better judge of character is my lame, advice.

Granted I've never met a girl that horrible from the start, but I have met a rare few girls who were just rude and hostile when I tried to talk to them.

And I don't understand why, because it's not like I was trying to "holler" at them or anything. I'm not one of those guys who just grabs girls from behind at clubs and such or starts screaming and slurring in their ear.
    See now this is where I can really help you. I know there are plenty of guys like yourself who aren't out to "holla" (as you say). But when there are also plenty of guys who are... and these guys also have more guts, if you will to approach that's all we know. Therefore we build up this gaurd that says to us any guy who approaches is a creepy, honry holla back boy. That doesn't excuse the bitch vibe... but it does explain it. I hope at least now you know WHY she could pull the bitch card. Either way, screw her- she's a snotty little cow.

Eitherway, whenever I encounter a rude girl, I'm tired of walking away embarrassed and ashamed, leaving her feel superior.

What's the best way to quickly take a bitch down a peg or two?
    Next time she just totally gives you a low verbal blow just be like "wow... girl you ain't hot enough to be that big of a bitch" *walk away immediatedly without letting her say another word... make sure to shake your head as well* it's a low blow... it's childish but if you must...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, some women are absolutely insane, I swear. There are tactful ways to reject people and that is not it. But yeah, like the other posters said......you shouldn't usually start with a compliment, because it usually gets a girl's guard up immediately. Having a guy approach her at ALL still gets her guard up, you just need to figure out the way to do it that will potentially make her the least hostile.

I'm no 10, but I get approached by men a decent amount of times. I respond more to someone that says "Hi, isn't it a gorgeous day (etc etc)" and then starts a convo, rather than the ones that come straight out and say "Hey, wanna hang out with me tonight?" or "You look really good in that skirt."
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I agree with bluesummer. Don't start out with a compliment. Engage her in a conversation first. Perhaps, to ask her for advice on something. For example, if you are in a clothing store, you can ask her for advice on what looks good on you. Then, when she responds warmly, you can give her a compliment.

i bet that chick was drunk. if she was sitting in a bar crying that ppl forgot her birthday, she MUST have been drunk, which might explain why she was a total bitch.

I don't get approached a lot. I don't get compliments a lot either.
    Then again... I'm average.

ugh ireland really sucks when it comes to men approaching in comparison to the US. i rmemeber i eventually had to walk with my head down and literally hide myself away coz there were so many men approaching me when i was over there in the states. it's an epidemic and then over here in ireland we never get approached and even get ignored. so many amazingly beautiful girls i know in ireland have very rarely been approached. we all agree that in the US it goes too far.

anyway why beat a girl down when she's obviously down? and in the US get's approached too much by annoying men? not saying she has any right to react that way but as a woman i can see she was already upset and thinking about being let down and the last thing she needed was some random guy approaching her which is like i said an epidemic in the US to the extreme.

where can i go live where there is a good balance? lol
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 28-08-09 at 01:30 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I'm pretty hot but i never get chatted up. i usually go out with my friend anne who physically isn't as attractive as me. Not on purpose you understand, i go out with her cus she's the funnest person i know. I commented to my boyfriend that it's always anne that gets chatted up when we're out. It honestly doesnt bother me, i dont feel the need to get hit on to feel good. It just puzzled me. He said that guys, when they see a couple of girls, will instantly go for the lesser attractive one as it makes them feel more at ease and they assume that the prettier one will be a bitch anyway.

Anyone have any thoughts about that?

As for those cows that turn men down in a horrible way, i really dont see why they should be allowed to live. What a bunch of ars*holes. It's so nerve wracking talking to people, theres just no need to be so rude. I think a withering look and shaking the head would suffice.

Guys can be awful too though. I remember my friend telling me about this guy she and her friend met in a club. Her friend was stunning while my friend was fairly average. The guy went up to ms. average and said 'hey, would you like to dance?' she was thrilled at being noticed over ms world next to her so she said yes. at which point he says to ms average 'well, f*ck off and dance then so i can speak to your friend'. can you believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I don't get approached a lot. I don't get compliments a lot either.
    That's because I'm not around there, I'd fix that
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i would love to see Misha and Coco hook up. He is so balanced and she is so pretty. It would be a relationship made in heaven.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Well I'm not one to be a complete cow, like the girl below... but I would think that a "wow, are you serious?" *turn around and walk away shaking his head* would be enough.
    I don't think that would sting her very much, but my friend taught me a really killer one. We were hanging out at a bar, and he just turned to a girl standing next to him and asked "Hey question, what do you think about singers using autotune now a days?" She just rolled her eyes and turned around.

He replied. "Playing hard to get already? Haha nice." Then he leaned forward and said in her ear, "Guess what, you're supposed to play hard to get AFTER we meet, not before. I think you gotta reread that article in Cosmo a couple of times."

She just walked away saying "you're an f-ing a-hole!"