+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ***********9 11************

***********9 11************

Time fly so fast. It's 1st anniversary of this tragic incident on 11 Sep 01.

yeah it does .... been hard today my best friend lost her dad in this an d its just terrible
    Purple Bunnies rock!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    its' weird because everyone seems to remember this infamous day, but the government doesn't really seem to be doing anything different. sure, right after the attack, everyone seemed to have this patiotic feeling but today is not as different as before the attack. we have let our grauds down and osama is just waiting to again strike. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Personally I think Ossama has been dead for months. But I dunno, it doesn't really bother me. It didn't have much of a direct effect on me besides pissing me off for a few days and making me feel real patriotic for a week or two. I just think that the only way anyone is going to be able to move on is to let it go. I'm not saying that grievance is unnecessary, I'm just saying that just because it's the anniversary doesn't mean it's now time to dwell. If it really bring out so much emotion in somebody, there is plenty they con do to help the situation. Whether financial support or joining the army or even the reserves, if one simply mopes about the past, it only makes it harder to see into the future. That's how I feel anyway.
    Heit ist mein taug.

personally i think hes alive - when he did this sick event he new that we wuld turn to war its exactly what he wanted so i dont even think he is in afganastan he will be in another country in hiding --- personal opinion
    Purple Bunnies rock!!!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think reguardless weather he's alive or not, there will always be another osama, considering they all believe in the same resistance. he has so many comrads and the power and money to back up his sinister ideas, that we will always be at war for having a difference of opinion. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...