+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend feels unwanted/unimportant, any tips?

Girlfriend feels unwanted/unimportant, any tips?

My girlfriend told me she doesn't feel fully wanted. She says wants me to show I love her and care about her, but I'm not very good at expressing feelings.

I tell her I love her all the time, tell her I miss her...etc and we do kiss once in a while. Thing is, I grew up not showing much emotion, being touchy...etc. I don't mind it, but I just don't really know what would make her know and feel that she's important to me. I guess she wants more than just to hear it, and I really do want to show her how I feel. Any tips/ideas? If it's obvious to you, it may not be to me, so please any help is welcome. THanks.

Keep up the good work, Jim.

If the ungrateful bitch feels unwanted, you're doing something right. That's my tip.

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    My girlfriend told me she doesn't feel fully wanted. She says wants me to show I love her and care about her, but I'm not very good at expressing feelings.

I tell her I love her all the time, tell her I miss her...etc and we do kiss once in a while.
    Telling isn't doing brah. You have to express love with actions. If you don't have them....wait, how long have you been boy/girl friends?

You know that song, "love don't come easy"?

If she shows you love you show her love. Kiss for kiss. Return the gestures she shows you back to her.

That is if you really love her and are not using her for a vagina.

How old are you?

Jin, you have to initiate. This means that YOU walk up to her and YOU look into her eyes and smile, then YOU kiss her and tell her she looks beautiful. I get the feeling you're telling her you love her after she says it first. Is that right?

If you feel awkward showing her with affection, there are other ways of demonstrating things physically. Give her a flower every now and then. Rent a movie she likes and watch it with her. Make damned sure to introduce her to people when you're out and about together. Things like this can go a long way.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Keep up the good work, Jim.

If the ungrateful bitch feels unwanted, you're doing something right. That's my tip.
    What kind of POS advice is this!?

Anyways... you said you kiss "once in a while" umm that's a WTF? Why do you only kiss her "once in a while".

Hearing I love you is nice, felling loved is something spectacular.

What she wants is:
    -you to come up behind her while she's cooking, on the computer, brushing her hair, choosing which clothes to wear (ie she's not doing much) and wrap your arms around her and hug and kiss her
    -to come by when she's watching TV and peck her on the forehead
    -to grab her butt and grin (if your guys are sexual and playful)
    -to say something nice when she's dressed up (and sometimes even when she's not)
    -to say thank you when she's done something nice for you
    -to send her little meaningless texts every so often
    -to give her a gift (it could be as small as her favorite chocolate bar) or flower every so often "just because"

These small things might seem silly to you, but they might mean the world to her.

She shouldve accepted you for who you are but then again, people can change you can change step by step. Try and learn about what she loves best to do like ice skating/roadtrips etc... then surprise her and take her out with a rose in hand =)