+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This situation is tearing me up...need help and advice

Why would a girl acquiantance at the gym you know do these things?
    she's iranian i'm asian and we had some conflicts 2 years ago bordering on racial(maybe or misunderstandings)but i've tried to be more respectful lately and we have tried to be civil,but lately(the past couple of months)she has been mirroring my actions at the gym(excersize wise)and is trying to get into my friends circle and saying hi and getting closer to my friends.What's the deal?I say hi and just avoid,,,,what's her deal?even her freinds are being nicer to me(or once in awhile they will acknowledge me more)....is this some kinda trick? ...it's bugging me...Not being judgemental,but i've had so many bad experiences with iranians.I'm starting to wonder if backstabbing is a trait with them...she hasn't been to the gym in 3 months,but her guy friends are still trying to be overly frindly to me.What's the deal?I'm trying to not associate with her and go at a different time(even if she hasn't been here),and i'm still pissed from the past,but what should i make of all this?Her culture,and also one of her guy freinds might be trying to use me for music connections?his iranian son does music as well,and i just avoid him too because he hasn't been nice at times.but can be overly nice.I also gave himmy reel of music to his son one time(over the internet) Anyway,i finally saw her for about the second time in 3 months andi actually worked out at the same time she was there but just avoided her.She even came into my vicinity a couple of timesbut i kinda just didn't even make eye contact.(i'mpolite but still fumed over some things)Anyway,i don't even talk to her acquiantances or friends much and just nod and walk by(they were being nicer about 2-3 months ago),but anyway,what should i do?

she's iranian i'm asian and we had some conflicts 2 years ago bordering on racial(maybe or misunderstandings)but i've tried to be more respectful lately and we have tried to be civil,but lately(the past couple of months)she has been mirroring my actions at the gym(excersize wise)and is trying to get into my friends circle and saying hi and getting closer to my friends.What's the deal?I say hi and just avoid,,,,what's her deal?even her freinds are being nicer to me(or once in awhile they will acknowledge me more)....is this some kinda trick?Today i saw her talking to my friend when she was on the eliptical...it's bugging me...Not being judgemental,but i've had so many bad experiences with iranians.I'm starting to wonder if backstabbing is a trait with them...she hasn't been to the gym in 3 months,but her guy friends are still trying to be overly frindly to me.What's the deal?I'm trying to not associate with her and go at a different time(even if she hasn't been here),and i'm still pissed from the past,but what should i make of all this?Her culture,and also one of her guy freinds might be trying to use me for music connections?his iranian son does music as well,and i just avoid him too because he hasn't been nice at times.but can be overly nice.I also gave himmy reel of music to his son one time(over the internet) Anyway,i finally saw her for about the second time in 3 months andi actually worked out at the same time she was there but just avoided her.She even came into my vicinity a couple of timesbut i kinda just didn't even make eye contact.(i'mpolite but still fumed over some things)Anyway,i don't even talk to her acquiantances or friends much and just nod and walk by(they were being nicer about 2-3 months ago),but anyway,what should i do?

?are they racist towards them?and are persian girls racist?

quite frankly,i don't even know why she is putting in the effort. Those iranians are so backstabbery.Why would she put so much into a train wreck?I guess it's a status thing with them...should i just go to the gym at another time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Example???

Need advice and help on this...?

she's iranian i'm asian and we had some conflicts 2 years ago bordering on racial(maybe or misunderstandings)but i've tried to be more respectful lately and we have tried to be civil,but lately(the past couple of months)she has been mirroring my actions at the gym(excersize wise)and is trying to get into my friends circle and saying hi and getting closer to my friends.What's the deal?I say hi and just avoid,,,,what's her deal?even her freinds are being nicer to me(or once in awhile they will acknowledge me more)....is this some kinda trick?Today i saw her talking to my friend when she was on the eliptical...it's bugging me...Not being judgemental,but i've had so many bad experiences with iranians.I'm starting to wonder if backstabbing is a trait with them...she hasn't been to the gym in 3 months,but her guy friends are still trying to be overly frindly to me.What's the deal?I'm trying to not associate with her and go at a different time(even if she hasn't been here),and i'm still pissed from the past,but what should i make of all this?Her culture,and also one of her guy freinds might be trying to use me for music connections?his iranian son does music as well,and i just avoid him too because he hasn't been nice at times.but can be overly nice.I also gave himmy reel of music to his son one time(over the internet) Anyway,i finally saw her for about the second time in 3 months andi actually worked out at the same time she was there but just avoided her.She even came into my vicinity a couple of timesbut i kinda just didn't even make eye contact.(i'mpolite but still fumed over some things)Anyway,i don't even talk to her acquiantances or friends much and just nod and walk by(they were being nicer about 2-3 months ago),but anyway,what should i do?

for everyone,i'm just confused about why she would try to get in my friends circle without my permission and do all that mirroring stuff.I'm pissed off but she's a woman so i have to react in a way that's not agressive and i can't blow up at her.So when she says hi i do the same.The other day she REALLY went out of her way to say hi.(probably because i was ignoring)

Need advice and help on this...?

she's iranian i'm asian and we had some conflicts 2 years ago bordering on racial(maybe or misunderstandings)but i've tried to be more respectful lately and we have tried to be civil,but lately(the past couple of months)she has been mirroring my actions at the gym(excersize wise)and is trying to get into my friends circle and saying hi and getting closer to my friends.What's the deal?I say hi and just avoid,,,,what's her deal?even her freinds are being nicer to me(or once in awhile they will acknowledge me more)....is this some kinda trick? l...it's bugging me...Not being judgemental,but i've had so many bad experiences with iranians.I'm starting to wonder if backstabbing is a trait with them...she hasn't been to the gym in 3 months,but her guy friends are still trying to be overly frindly to me.What's the deal?I'm trying to not associate with her and go at a different time(even if she hasn't been here),and i'm still pissed from the past,but what should i make of all this?Her culture,and also one of her guy freinds might be trying to use me for music connections?his iranian son does music as well,and i just avoid him too because he hasn't been nice at times.but can be overly nice.I also gave himmy reel of music to his son one time(over the internet) Anyway,i finally saw her for about the second time in 3 months andi actually worked out at the same time she was there but just avoided her.She even came into my vicinity a couple of timesbut i kinda just didn't even make eye contact.(i'mpolite but still fumed over some things)Anyway,i don't even talk to her acquiantances or friends much and just nod and walk by(they were being nicer about 2-3 months ago),but anyway,what should i do?She again came into my area..after i ignored her and she said hi...

and or make of this? Welcome, jtrey545.

This situation is tearing me up...need help and advice
    she's iranian i'm asian and we had some conflicts 2 years ago bordering on racial(maybe or misunderstandings)but i've tried to be more respectful lately and we have tried to be civil,but lately(the past couple of months)she has been mirroring my actions at the gym(excersize wise)and is trying to get into my friends circle and saying hi and getting closer to my friends.What's the deal?I say hi and just avoid,,,,what's her deal?even her freinds are being nicer to me(or once in awhile they will acknowledge me more)....is this some kinda trick? ...it's bugging me...Not being judgemental,but i've had so many bad experiences with iranians.I'm starting to wonder if backstabbing is a trait with them...she hasn't been to the gym in 3 months,but her guy friends are still trying to be overly frindly to me.What's the deal?I'm trying to not associate with her and go at a different time(even if she hasn't been here),and i'm still pissed from the past,but what should i make of all this?Her culture,and also one of her guy freinds might be trying to use me for music connections?his iranian son does music as well,and i just avoid him too because he hasn't been nice at times.but can be overly nice.I also gave himmy reel of music to his son one time(over the internet) Anyway,i finally saw her for about the second time in 3 months andi actually worked out at the same time she was there but just avoided her.She even came into my vicinity a couple of timesbut i kinda just didn't even make eye contact.(i'mpolite but still fumed over some things)Anyway,i don't even talk to her acquiantances or friends much and just nod and walk by(they were being nicer about 2-3 months ago),but anyway,what should i do?
    Last edited by Mish; 07-09-09 at 09:12 AM.

Just try being friends with her first. I guess, she wants to be your friend or maybe more than friend. Try to acknowledge her. Don't be rude. There's no harm in trying, just try.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should get a life you racist POS.

I would backstag you too. Guess what? I'm not Iranian.

This is not a love problem. Please bring your racial issues or backstabbing issues to somewhere else. If you're talking you like the girl or something or want to brag she got the hots for you, feel free to post here again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

Maybe it's not about you at all. Maybe you're someone she doesn't even think about.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DUH, she's trying to get into your circle so that she and her iranian friends can backstab you! DUH.

Take you head out of your ass... what do you smell? Shit? That's right... shit. I mean just SHIET...

Combined all posts on same subject matter into one

Please don't double post
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Please don't double post
    Not just double post. Seems like a double registration case too. Check out username "nthalley" and the posts from since January between this Asian/Iranian crap are VERY identical to the current one.

I don't need to repeat what others had already said, but jtrey - you need to get a life.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Combined all posts on same subject matter into one

Please don't double post
    THANK YOU Mish.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi