+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ladies help!!!!

ladies help!!!!

my girlfriend and i of 8 months have split. she told me that she feels that we have no future at this moment. so we parted ways. today i unexpectedly ran into her. we talked, she invited me to spend the day with her. so we did. things went okay. we held hands, hugged, i massaged her, and we lightly kissed. when things got a little heavy, she pushed me off and says she doesn't want to confuse things. she told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore, but wants me to still be in her life. upon the end of the night, i asked her that after spending the day together, if her opinion on us changed. she said "no, i still don't want to be with you." i asked her, "what about time and change? with time comes change. the things that you told me drove us to that point i have and will continue to change. at that point in the future, is there ANY possibility of us?" i then said, "i'm worried you're going to meet somebody and then I have to sit on the sidelines and watch it...hurting all over again like when we broke up". she told me that is a possibility but then began to tell me that she's just wanting space for herself. she does work 60 hours a week in restaurant management as the GM. that's how i met her. she hired me and we messed around several months after she brought me aboard. i worked there three months while seeing her but now work at another restaurant: Carrabba's. she's only off one day a week and said she wanted a lot of that time to herself to run errands and do stuff. i was selfish and pressured her to give me more and that just pushed her away. was i wrong? or am i right in assuming i should have been more understanding of her feelings and situation? also, since the end of the night, she left me in the parking lot with, "there is a chance. i know we were once very happy. just continue being the person you want to change into for not only your own personal growth, but into the person i know you can be. and we never know what the future holds....but i don't want to lose you. let's be friends for now....then who knows...i can't predict the future, but i can just say now isn't the time for us." i finished with, "this heart here is yours. you can have it whenever you want. and i don't care what comes my way...i don't want them. i want you...i love you."
    Last edited by hmac772; 02-09-09 at 12:31 PM.