+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid stuff

Please Read

Okay, i have been dating this girl that i am truly, deeply in love with. We were not supposed to date in the first place because her parents don't believe in interracial dating. i know it's stupid to be talking about here but none of my friends knew what to say to me about it. We have been together for over a year and then we broke up in june. we still talk but now she's talking to this other guy and i am horribly bitter about it. if it werent for the way that the sun reflects light off of my skin, then she'd still be mine. i dont know whether or not ot be mad at her parents or at myself for not being white. i love her more than i lvoe myself and it kills me to know that i can't have her. how can i get over her? It makes me so mad to know that there are still people in the world like that. I tried so hard to be that exception, that special guy that her parents would like and they do like me, they just dont like us. i hate it. i dont even know how i let myself fall for her but i did and i dont regret it. i just wish that i could still have her. can someone help me with this. i cant stand the thought of her being with some other guy just because of all this stupid stuff. im sorry if im not making any sense.
    Last edited by Kalu; 30-07-04 at 12:42 PM.

Did you try to go out with her in her parents back ?

yeah we kept it a secret for that whole year

Why not continuing ?

we just decided that it was time to. but deep down i didnt want it to end.

we figured that nothing would come of it if we were to keep going. we probably would have stayed together forever if it werent for the fact that im not white. it hurts so bad and i hate that.

I can understand your feeling. Try to be stronger. I am white and i do like black people !!

Did her parents see you and her together ?
    Can't you see eachother at school or on week-ends ?
    Does she really love you ?

no they never saw us together but they knew she had feelings for me so they would try to tell her that it was wrong and stuff.

we did see eachother after school at school and on weekends. we just couldnt show affection in public or at school because a lot of people know her parents and they might see and say that they saw her with me, not knowing what they think

yes, she loves me. she cries everytime she talks about how much she loves me. she was with me for over a year, she kept the secret that long because she loved me that much. she would lie to her friends and to her family about what she was doing just so whe can be with me. eventually her friends found out and they werent suprised, in fact they welcomed the fact that we dated but her parents still remained unchanged about us.

She must have a talk with her parents. If their parents do not agree with her then you can talk with them and prove you are human with one thing different your skin's color.

she already tried that

i dont want to talk to them. but the point is that she has found some guy now and im extremely bitter. how can i get myself to accept that i can't have her anymore and i should let someonelse.

In france its the same things, White people allways hear that black people make troubles and stuff, then when they see a black people they feel bad. I thought racism was finnished in USA !?

racism will always be around. as long as ignorance is around.

Don't let someone else. If you love her you must be with her. This is a very hard situation for you. Well, did she agree with their parents about what they said ? I think yes because she broke up.

no she totally disagrees. she just doesnt want to live a lie anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast