Ok, here it is.. 2 weeks ago I went out to a bar with friends ( I rarely go out and was forced to lol) I ended up seeing a really cute guy there. We kept staring at each other until finally his friend approached me and then the cute guy and I started talking. He was not drinking and I was 2 drinks in. I don't drink very often and wound up feeling it... a lot lol. We talked the whole night and there was a spark and it was genuinely a good time. A little background info...(I am 21 and he is 32 and told me he has a 8 month old daughter but is not married and was out at his friends bachelor party).. He took my number and said he would call sometime during the week... I ended up keeping my phone by me the entire week in hopes he would call. However, he did not. So I forgot about him completely and moved on...However, 2 nights ago after 12 days he finally called. Suspiciously though his number came up private yet he said he was on his cell phone. I was unaware that cell phone could come up private rather than restricted. We talked for ten minutes about what we had both been doing ( mind you this is 12 days later and at 11 o'clock at night on a Thursday) Then he says that he had to call me back because he was getting pulled over. Ok, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and believed him and yet he never called back. That was 2 nights ago. I don't understand why he would wait 12 days to call me back; Call from his cell phone but it comes up "private" and even if he did get pulled over why not actually call me back? I am interested in this guy but he now leaves me puzzled with if he will call back again or not? My friends keep saying to be careful and that he is probably married and as much as I appreciate them safe guarding me from getting hurt I hate believe that he is lying without actually getting to know him. And if he called back 12 days later does that mean that he could have been busy and was building up the courage or just that he probably is married and trying to hide it. Will he call back?? Help please!