+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf is extremely jealous kind of person

My gf is extremely jealous kind of person

Any advice on this?
    She doesnt like when I hang out with other girl friends.
    She always want to be by my side..

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her if she wants your relationshipto be healthy, she should hang out with her own friends sometimes and get some hobbies. I'm assuming you don't like her clinginess. That sort of thing will ultimately doom a relationship.

It's okay for you to have girl friends, but just make sure ALL your friends aren't girls, and make sure you're not hanging out with them one-on-one too often. That looks sketchy. I wouldn't like that, either.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Tell her if she wants your relationshipto be healthy, she should hang out with her own friends sometimes and get some hobbies. I'm assuming you don't like her clinginess. That sort of thing will ultimately doom a relationship.

It's okay for you to have girl friends, but just make sure ALL your friends aren't girls, and make sure you're not hanging out with them one-on-one too often. That looks sketchy. I wouldn't like that, either.
    Thanks,
    I have almost only guy friends, and whenever I talk to a girl or hang out with my old time girls, my gf seems to question me a million times. How do I handle this situation? How do I make her NOT jealous because this is painful!

Introduce her to the girls.
    Are you hanging out with the girls by yourself?
    How often do you hang out with these girls?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've met and hung out with pretty much all of my fiance's girl friends. He does not spend a lot of alone time with them, and usually invites me ( I don't always go, but at least he asks). That is why I'm okay with it. If you're NOT doing the above things, expect your gf to be a little freaked out.

If you are being respectful, then you need to have talk with her and tell her that her insecurity is damaging your relationship. You should be allowed to have girl friends, as she is allowed to have guy friends. Sounds like she has some trust issues.

You guys need to TALK about this, it won't just go away on its own.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi