+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Prom Night, LDR, Ur Opinion?

Prom Night, LDR, Ur Opinion?

Hi guys, through the past thread, u will have learn I have ldr going on. As my gf senior prom night is coming, i got feeling she might be going with a guy that fancy her. What your opinion on it? Will you be agreeable to it or be upset about it? I mean, since it LDR, it not possible for u to be her mate.

How far away do you live? How long have you been in the relationship? How old are the two of you?

You do know that lots of sex happens at Prom, right? A lot of people get busy that night. If she's going with a guy that likes her, don't be surprised if he tries something. Can you really trust her?

And what is with everyone getting into LDRs recently?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    How far away do you live? How long have you been in the relationship? How old are the two of you?

You do know that lots of sex happens at Prom, right? A lot of people get busy that night. If she's going with a guy that likes her, don't be surprised if he tries something. Can you really trust her?

And what is with everyone getting into LDRs recently?
    We live around 6 hours by plane away. Been together for 4 months and we are 17 this year.

Yeah. I know things happen at Prom so yeah. I trust her as she isn't those type of girls but I am more worry about the outside elements if you understand.

I know her 6 years ago when we are at the same school, remains friend till this year but she also have plans to go oversea to study..so...we decided to give ldr a try.