+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl still like me? Need a womens opinion. Im in high school

Does this girl still like me? Need a womens opinion. Im in high school

Oo theres this girl ive known for about a year now and some weird stuff happened in the summer. This girl 1 year ago asked me to dance (Didnt ask as a date) But to dance with her at an 8th grade dance. Now a year later she was flirting with me through March April and half of May. She asked me who I liked and she asked me if I remembered the dance in 8th grade. She told me she thought about it everyday and she was mad I didnt know the song we danced to. Anyways she flirted with me every day until the end of the year. Then some friends of hers told me that she did like me. I wanted proff so one of my other HONEST friends asked her. She asked if she would go out with me and she said "I would but its the end of the school year and I dont know when id see him." She then said Im sure youd hang out over the summer she said yeah but sometimes summer flings dont work out thats what im afriad of. I asked her out via facebook 4 days after that happened and hers the whole conversation

Ryan

June 5 at 12:04am

Hey whats goin on? Im not doing anything this weekend so i was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie?

Elena

June 5 at 9:04am

Hey sorry I cant do anything sorry
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ryan

June 5 at 9:39am

OK would someother time be good like next week?

Elena

June 5 at 9:41am

I'm sorry, but I don't thik it will work out I'm really sorry but I always just saw us as friends
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ryan

June 5 at 9:53am

Oh so your not interested in any type of dating right?

Ryan

June 5 at 9:54am

I was just kinda askin you friendly

Ryan

June 5 at 10:06am

Well I guess what I was saying it would only be as friends.. Maybe I would bring one of mine but im fine if you dont want to. Sry for all the messages

Elena

June 5 at 10:29am

No its totally fine, I just am not interested in dating anyone right now. I'm sorry
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ryan

June 5 at 10:32am

Oh ok if you ever want to get together (just as friends) Im here. I understand summer stuff doesnt work out but if ever you want to get a friendly hang out goin im here.

Elena

June 5 at 10:34am

Okay thank you

So Ive got some questions here My very honest friend asked her if she liked me and she said yes to her. 4 days later this conversation starts. Girls dont seriously change their mind in a 4 day time period right? I mean common. So ive got 3 questions
    1. Do you think she still likes me after saying we were always just friends? Because she stared at me alot when I wasnt looking. In April she asked me if I remembered the 8th grade dance she said she thought about it every day. Then she stared at me and looked away real fast and her friend laughed at her. But I have made first eye to eye contact with her ever since I asked her out over the internet. I was at the cornboil (Its a huge ceremony for the first day of school
    0 And I was walking up the stairs talking to my parents. She stared at me for a little then when I walked up the sstairs she looked away and made a straight face. Then I passed her in the hallway and her and her friend they were both smiling at me. She also stared at me for 2 seconds while with her friends. I went to a football game and her friend and her id that same smile to me way across the field. But then she stared at me eye to eye for 10 seconds then waved to me casually almost nevously. But I was at another football game and everytime I walked by her she glanced at me. She wasnt laughing she was talking with friends and then turned her head back to see me. I caught her staring and she stared at me seriously for like 10 seconds. I think she was trying to see if I was staring at her. But heres where it gets interesting. She walked by me and stared me down then she did that wave where you wiggle your fingers sort of like in a cute way. She wasnt really waving she put her palm up and wiggled her fingers im sure girls would know what im talking about. She said hey (My name) sexily and smiled big and sexily sort of. She almost gave me a mean seroiusglance then totally changed it to this sexy wave and smile IDK. So is this girl screwing with me or is she giving me signs that shes available? Does that wave mean shes tryingto get my attention and flirt with me? Or is she just screwing with me cause she knows I like her?

Lol dont send your friends to ask things for you. if youre not mature enough to talk to her personally then youre not mature enough for a relationship.
    Also asking out over the internet is such a pussy way of doing things. My first boyfriend did and I told him I wouldnt consider dating him unless he asked me out in person.

I think its obvious she likes you, then you asked her out and the chase was on! She WANTS you to pursue her so she feels like a trophy. The more you do the more she will shy away because girls love the feeling of being wanted. What will drive her crazy though is if you are nice to her, not flirty, and seem kindve disinterested, going about doing things you love doing. It says "hey youre cute but if you say you dont want me then Im just going to keep going about my business.." The more she comes on to you, get a little bit more nice. eventually it would drive her so crazy she wouldnt dare refuse you ;P She started playing this game

anyway thats how it would work for me