+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is 2 Decades Away

Ton is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

She is 2 Decades Away

Well, my ex-girlfriend went back to her origin country... and I gave up on her.

Now, to the next girl... or... woman? This girl... ehem... woman is 20 years older than me. I love her! (Don't ask me why)

Her name is Goddess is her mother language. (Yes its true, Goddess.... =.=)

Ok, GDS (Goddess) is a teacher, born twenty years earlier than me. She is my teacher where I am 15 years old. (One more thing, don't ask me why!)

The first time I saw her this January, she was already a very friendly and kind woman, I hope I could one day be her friend, instead of her student. But, as time flows, I feel that she is very beautiful. (Mature is the main point)

I had researched Feng Shui and I-Ching for a few years (5 I guess...), my result showed that she is a very sadistic person full of sorrow stories. It is very obvious. Her right leg is much larger than her left leg. I think... it is minor poliomyelitis (The size is due to she used much of her power on the right leg, hence develop a larger muscle on the right leg, her leg is not bend or anything, it is just her left feet cannot move, freeze?)

She walked with a little bit difficulty. But... it turned out that my prediction is wrong. She is very happy and laugh to the students, everyday, every second (Except the time she is angry because we don't do our homework)

Ok, to cut off the nuts, I want to develop a strong relationship with her. Our relationship had developed into friends. I called her out for one time, she agreed. She is 4 hours late... I asked her to come at 6pm, she came at 10pm... I went home at 10.30pm... We couldn't meet each other that day... she don't believe me when I ask her for a date again after that day... T.T

But! As I said, our relationship only grows, the bonds gets tighter and tighter. She agreed to date with me after the big exam for High School (I am 15, now studying in Middle School)

Ok, any advice on this RARE + HARD + ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE + RATE IS MOST PROBABLY 0% + CRAZY + MAD relationship?

By the way, what should I do on the next date? It is 5 weeks from now (The exam is 4 weeks from now). Normally the mall is famous for its roller skating and cinema... She cannot skate... I decided to take her to a horror movie! Yeah~ Then get our meal in a good Japanese Restaurant... Then...? Any good suggestion?

Thanks for reply.
    Why... Why are you a warlock?
    I have no time to discuss philosophy with you.
    Do you know... why snow is white? Because... It had forgotten its color, my friend.
    I don't know why snow is white, but I think it is beautiful.

She could be your mother, and that says it all. I can't even imagine a 35-year-old woman even looking at a 15-year-old kid in that way. Is she a pedo?

Quote Originally Posted by tehwarlock View Post
    She could be your mother, and that says it all. I can't even imagine a 35-year-old woman even looking at a 15-year-old kid in that way. Is she a pedo?
    Maybe it is not against the law where they live....

...In many Countries what you and your teacher are starting is not only against the law, but considered as paedophilia.

lol amusing story, smells like troll stuff, very articulate for 15 year old, here we have a child enticing a potential pedofile.

* paedophilia on her part that is

there was a girl in my biology class who flirted with the student teacher all the time, after she left school they started to go out and are now married, but teachers can't get romantically involved with pupils it's a massive breech of conduct though after the pupil has left the school there's nothing stopping you from asking her out on a date.

to me it seems like the classic crush on the teacher, lots of people have had a crush on their teacher it's perfectly normal I used to have a crush on my french teacher way back when i was at school.