+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice

I need advice

Here it goes:

I'm in a relationship of 3yrs, 2yrs together and 1yr in long distance relationship. We have a wonderful relationship until my girlfriend entered US military for citizenship when our relationship goes out of control. It started when a guy from her barracks fall in love with my GF. I already called the guy and told him to back off from my GF and to respect her.

The incident was when my GF is too stressed from training that this guy kissed my GF. My GF told me all about the incident and I've forgiven her. Then after a week or two my GF told me that the guy kissed her several times whenever she is stressed. That truly damaged my trust in her. From there our fights became more intense.

Now my Gf confessed to me that she slept with the guy because she was too stressed out from our fight that she got carried away and done the deed.

I don't know what to do now. I've been dead loyal to her all this time and done the things she wants just for us to survive this long distance relationship. I really love her and I don't want to waste our relationship. I'm very angry with the guy because he takes advantage of the unstable emotions my GF is feeling and then do what he wants.

Thank you for your advices.

Yeah i don't know about that stress excuse, sounds l little weak. How would that play out if reversed, honey i was feeling stressed so I screwed a girl. Oh well yeah go get some you now have a free pass, only problem is a little easier for a female to get laid then a guy. My easiest break up was when i just made love for a month straight 2 days after breaking up with this women. Believe there's another one coming down the line for you, dump her ass, and don't be nice about it.

do you think you can trust someone who slept with someone else? if not, then this relationship is no longer worth fighting for.

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    I don't mean to rub it in, but the stress really sounds like an excuse. If he's capable of turning her emotions into sex, then I'm not sure what this says about your relationship. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace Stevens View Post
    I don't mean to rub it in, but the stress really sounds like an excuse. If he's capable of turning her emotions into sex, then I'm not sure what this says about your relationship. Be careful.
    The guys is no longer there. since he already graduated and been assigned very far on the US mainland.