+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 7 years she has broken up with me 7 times

7 years she has broken up with me 7 times

7 years she has broken up with me 7 times. It always comes out of the blue. I never expect it I dont know what to do. The first times I begged her back and did the usual please come back. yada yada. The last time I just packed my stuff and moved out. She started calling again I we got back together. Now 2 years later she has done it again. My hurt turned to anger. Soon as she said its not working out. I told her to leave I'm tired of you hurting my feelings. We have 2 months left on the lease ans she expects us to just live hear together until the lease is up. I angry and sad at the same time. I dont know what to do

I think it's time to call it quits for real. Breaking up once and getting together again may be Ok in some cases, but 7 times??? Each time that happens, the feelings you have for one another changes and it just gets that much easier to breakup again. You two may not be compatible. I think living together is just going to enable the two of you to get back together again, because it's comfortable. Still, that doesn't make it the right thing to do. Isn't there anywhere either one of you can crash at for awhile?
    Oh well, what do I know?

http://mindfulmunky.blogspot.com

Tell her you are breaking up with her this time and move out.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't want to rub it in, but you ought to understand that six of those breakups were your fault. Whether you begged her to come back, or you returned when she changed her mind and asked you back, it was all your fault that you were still there to be abused whenever she felt like flogging you. If you'd recognized that the first breakup of a relationship should also be the last, you'd have saved yourself a lot of heartache.

That said, you need to get away from her, or get her away from you. Do as Mishanya says and move out, or better, find her some place to go, and drop her stuff off there.

Enough is enough.

Live together until the lease is up, huh? Do you get your own room? Will she be annoyed when you bring your new girlfriend home?
    Spammer Spanker