+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking?

What is she thinking?

So a fast version of my problem.
    Beutiful girl in same grade as me.
    We get togeather but it didnt work long since i thought she was outta my league (being above me that is).
    Almost 2 years past, during those we didnt speak much, very not much. And i realized i had underestimated myself and i could get many girls from her league.
    There is a party, she's their, im their, >we are drunk<, and before i knew it i had, without even planning for it, get her to kiss me and very passioned as well.
    Also looking me in the eye and singing "im yours" from a song played on the radio.

The day after, i think "shit its school tomorrow" and i decide from some place that i should send her an sms too see if she had fun.
    And she did, but regretting saying some things.
    I ask what things?
    And then i get no answer so i just live out the day.

In school we acted like ever before but she didnt avoid eye contact and that must mean she's not avoiding me i would assume.

So what do i do to get it smoothly sailing instead of being on a deserted island not moving an inch?
    A friend have adviced me to ask her out to the city or something to see if she wants to come and by that way getting a subliminal "no" to the question if she regrets it.

I figure girls have more answers to what girls thinks and if i could understand how girls thought i wouldnt be having these problems to start with, so what is she thinking?

she's thinkin,"oh my God,what did i do last night?" shes probably either embarrassed or not sure on how you feel about the situation, so if i were you i would just play it cool, let her know that your interested in her but not verbally, if she is giving you eye contact still then she is probably interested in you because if she truly regreted the kiss she would have tried to avoid you as much as possible at school, so just play it cool dont give her to much attention but definetely look her directly in the eyes when your talking to her to see how the chemistry is between you guys and then ask her what shes doing this weekend..and see if you guys might wanna go to another party or other function together....good luck!!!