+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wanting my ex back...she's dating someone else

Wanting my ex back...she's dating someone else

I found this forum out of confusion on how to approach this situation. So here it goes my first post.

My girlfriend and I were together just under two years. We had a pretty stable relationship. We broke up 2.5 months ago because we weren't working as a team anymore. At the time we split and went our separate ways. She met a guy at a club 3 days after we broke up and they are now dating.

Here's where it gets interesting. Ever since the breakup I can not help but feel she is the one for me. I have never met someone that I am so compatible with. We both share identical interests when it comes to hobbies and our passions.

We had a long talk the other evening and she admitted that she could see marrying me and spending the rest of her life with me. When we see each other she still sends me signals that she is interested in me IE kissing my cheek and resting her head on my shoulder.

I want her back and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get her back. Im worried that right now im letting her "have her cake and eat it too"

I'm confused as how to handle it at this point. I've read a ton of websites that say just break contact with her and she'll come around. For the most part i've already done this when we first broke up.

I think I have a huge advantage in that I honestly believe this is a rebound relationship. Plus, the guy she's with now is applying for jobs out of town.

I don't know if I should just cut her off and wait or continue to be there for her when she needs someone to talk since we know each other so well.

I think you should stop messing around with her while she's with someone else. That sends a message to her that you're not really, truly serious. I think cutting contact is a good idea if you make sure to tell her you're available when she's single.
    Spammer Spanker

unfortunately, she is with someone else as you mention. We know you want her back badly. But how does she feel toward you now? It take two hands to clap. One sided love end up no where.. Be prepare for the worst. Keep on a look out and don't rush ... especially doing thing that give her even bad impression on you... which further drop your chance of bringing her back..

Alternatively, go out and make new friends. Who's know? You may just find a girl who is much better than her.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"