+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your opinion on this?

Your opinion on this?

So, me and this girl have been classmates for 3 years soon.
    In the first year we had a fling but it never made it serious, i got over it and we both distanced ourselves to strangers and went on with school.

Well last weekend their was a party with the class, i had no glue if she was coming or not and didnt think about it but she did and before i knew it we we're tightly togeather in the hottub kissing and the love was flowing.

Now as always after those nights i didnt know wtf to think the day after, i tried to see what she was thinking by sending some sms'es but didnt give me a clue in neither direction.

School started monday and i eye contact was there, during the week we started talking alot more then before in classes and on breaks, i even found myself alone with her at one point and it worked out really good although i didnt bring the party up (maybe i should have?).

Anyways i asked her to do something this weekend and she answered that maybe she could with an , i thought "allright" but it ended up with her having to go with her parents to meet the rest of her kinship.

So in the end this weekend nothing happened, but im holding a party the next one and shes coming so thats great but during the now upcoming week im unsure if i can hold out.

Should i just continue to act neutral during school hours and not inply too much and then see what happens during the next party? Or should i try to get her alone with me too talk about the last one before getting all drunk and touchy-feely next weekend?

Its just that our realtionship at school is in a friendly way i havent implyed much on me actually feeling something and neither has she. After school on the other hand we've been smsing some and msning although she feels so dry when spoked too their unlike at school.

Maybe shes not a writing kind of girl and prefer phonecalls and direkt speaking much like me, but its giving me a hard time to interprit wth she wants with this if she even wants anything. Also she phases out of conversations over text like she she has a max limit of answering about 3 smses before phasing out and then radio silence until i sms her the day after and then she will answer about 3 times again, so her acting like that at home but really nice at school has me major confused.

Also im interested in how much time can pass after such an event at the party before its "too late", you should put the hammer to the iron while its still hot, shouldnt you?

I bet she has some doubts but i wanna convince her trying a relationship is worth it, so just give me your thoughts so i can get some perspective.

Thank you
    Last edited by jomenvisst; 19-09-09 at 08:42 PM.

Cmon now, i need some kind of input on the situation to clear my head!

Set up a romantic date with her, get her to do something with you, but don't do it at like a party with other a bunch of people, keep whatever you do more in a private place. That way if she needs to let you down, you both can go on without peers watching and what not.

Or you can try to tell her how you feel about her and see what she says.