+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Massages!!!

Massages!!!

Has anyone had a professional massage? Im trying to convince my buddy Breezy to do it! They are without a doubt the VERY BEST!

I have a salon I go to and they just take care of me...I so love the atmosphere and the music, the softness, and then the hard ass kneading where my face goes bollistic from this 100 pound woman who applies that pressure, but it feels so damn great! The smells in the room, the whole ambiance of it is so relieving...

I had a professional come to my home some years ago...that freaked me out-but thought what the hell. This guy shows up with his table and his little boombox, sets up, gives me a sheet to undress, as far as down as I was comfortable to, k so i go to my undies. Anyway, he starts, and it was amazing...but I couldnt relax cause he wouldnt shut the hell up! 80 dollars later had set me on a mission of having massages done as often as I could...

I highly recommend them to everyone and especially those who have a great deal of stress in their life...they do wonders for the body and the soul!
    Last edited by squirrley; 03-08-04 at 09:02 AM.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Okay okay. I just think it's one of the most bizarre things in the world to strip down to undies or further and let this stranger move his/her hands all over your body. Kinda creepy if ya ask me, BUT if my buddy Squirt says it's cool, then I'm up for it. But I'll have to try it after my skin cools down. Got too much sun today at the fort. I'm burnt.

Girl trust me on this one...you will feel so reguvinated! And then you go home and do nothing...its exceptional!

One day Im going to go get my seaweed wrap or mud wrap...one day! Its like 80 bucks and Im hell bent on doing it...one of my many wishes to be wrapped in seaweed or mud, how much better could it get than that? Oh yea!

I've had one. It was just really relaxing and soothing and lets you cease to worry about anything going on around you. I'd recommend it. Next time I wanna find an oriental one though, get one of them happy endings.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if the massuse is a really hot girl then it would probably be hard to hide my boner. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

massages are the best Breezy! you must go and do it.. I love them.. after a hard day of snowboarding .. that and a hot tub.. oh yeah .. pure bliss baby! Its creepy at first.. a little but after awhile .. you wont even notice!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Ya know~it would be so much fun to go to a Spa Resort. Where everything is based on yourself getting pampered...oooh. I saw on TV a few days ago the top 10 around the world and caught the end of Australia's Resort. OMFG this place looked like heaven. All the different kinds of facials and massages and health foods, oh ok, my body is craving this kind of attention!(amongst another kind too but that I get this weekend and thats what Im lookn forward to the most!)

Anyway-Breezy ask your friends about it, see if they can recommend a place for you...you can get just your upper body first to get the idea, and do it for a half hour. Then when you realize JUST how amazing it is, you will want a full body and for an hour! Oh girl...you dont know what youre missing!

I LOVE massages - - they are awesome

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

i LOVE massages... LOVE

especially professional ones. I was in Mexico with family earlier this summer, and since it was a resort we had all this special treatment, and I DEFINITELY went for a massage. It was AMAZINGGGGG
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    if the massuse is a really hot girl then it would probably be hard to hide my boner. raverboy

LMAO Thats true though if you had a really BUFF woman doing it for you. Haha i have the most beautifulest hairdresser haha. She so pretty. Back to topic i never had a massage. I might try it sooner or later.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

You know, I was actually really surprised at my level of boner control during the whole thing. I wonder what would've happened if I'd have let it slip though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Massage is great. I get a special Chinese massage treatment once or twice a year for a couple weeks. It's amazing. You won't believe it - but they can actually shape your body into anything!!! My boobs got bigger and it totally straightened out my back (I had a problem with my shoulder).

BUT- before you get one you should always check for a special license, read some reviews. And... DON'T FALL FOR ACUPUNCTURE!!! It does work for a short while but then it gets worse!!! I've seen so many ladies come back in a couple months with monstrous cellulite, worse than it was before!!!
    I have it all. Including kino.

It's settled. I absolutely MUST try this now. It will be my ultimate goal until it is attained. I have a friend who gets to one periodically, so I'll start there. I'll let ya know if I freak! lol Thanks for the input guys.